Chapter 15

Abbie's pov
Well China at least y'all tried last night. Dang the USA team put a whooping on them they couldn't even score. Klay and KD lit it up last night. After the game we all went to dray's house to celebrate the win and got a little to wasted so we all just stayed there. I woke up on dray's couch cuddling with Klay. Well dang this headache is bad. I got up because I needed to pee and saw everyone just laying everywhere and huge mess. Well I might as well help clean up but after I pee. I walked out and dray was up. Man we made a mess last night he said yeah I know I was just about to start cleaning up. I helped drag clean up and looked for some aspirin for everybody because we knew that we were all going to have bad head aches. SoonEveryone got up and took the aspirin and we headed to ihop for some breakfast because we were all starving. We get there and order and a whole bunch of fans flooded in. IHOP shut down and got the fans out so it was just us. Dang Klay said we almost got attacked. Fans are crazy these days dray says. Yeah that's for sure I add.

Hours later.

Klays pov
Babe get ready were going out to dinner. Today had been pretty boring so why not go out for the night to get our minds off of everything that's going on in the craziness of our lives. I get dressed in a casual outfit:

 I get dressed in a casual outfit:

Abbie comes down in this:

We both didn't really look all dressy but hey we were both hungover and tired but wanted a good dinner

We both didn't really look all dressy but hey we were both hungover and tired but wanted a good dinner. Abbie grabs her purse and I get the car keys. I drive off to Olive Garden. We walk in and get seated right away while we waited for our food I took the time to tell Abbie a little something something. Abbie, I'm really in love with you and you are my world and I love you so much thank for saying yes and being there for me I really appreciate it and love you very much. Awe I love you very very much to she says. Our food comes we eat then we head to the mall because Abbie wanted more warriors gear and less clippers gear. She grabs some Klay shirts because duh and a few KD shirts. She basically got a shirt for everybody on the team to represent. We went home and as she was putting away the shirts she just bought she runs across her Blake griffin shirts hey wanna have a fire she says Duhh I reply. We head out to the back yard to light up the clippers shirts. We start the fire and she takes a picture and posts it on Instagram and captions. "What to do if ur boyfriend cheats on you and plays for a nba team" @griffinblake32 bruh he's gonna be so pissed but it's worth it.

Blakes pov
@abbie11 mentioned commented you in a comment I open up Instagram to find a fire with all of my clippers shirts in it and a comment that says what to do if ur boyfriend sheaths on you and plays in the NBA. Wow does she think she's funny or something. I'm tired of her shit.