Chapter 3

Abbie's outfit above
Abbie's pov
Blakee stopppp I say waking to a grinning Blake tickling the life outta me. Fine you baby he laughs back. I fake cry wow thanks. I was just kidding I'm sorry forgive me he says. I was just kidding don't over react I say getting up to g ready because I was getting ihop even if Blake didn't wanna go. Get up and get ready o yelled. Whyyy Blake whined back. Because I want some damn pancakes so get ready and don't complain. I got ready in my clippers gear because I represent my bae but I'm low key a die hard Warriors fan💛💙. Blake comes down wearing clippers gear to because he was heading got practice after breakfast. We both had our matching roshes on👌🏻

I call Ayesha and the fam and Klay and to go out to breakfast with us

I call Ayesha and the fam and Klay and to go out to breakfast with us. We arrive and they pull in shortly after Blake and I we all head in. I sit with Klay on one side and Blake on the other. We order and talk about life and the guys discuss practice. Which steph and klay didn't have but Blake did. Speights calls steph he recently just joined the clippers. Speights calls to see if steph and Klay wanted to hang out today. But doesn't he have practice? Blake how come he's not going to practice.

Blakes pov
Shitt shitt shitt why'd he have to call. Oh I'm just going in with the trainer today. Good cover up there I thought to myself. I was low key meeting up with Hannah tho... Alrighty well I gotta go to practice Abbie do u want me to run you home before i got to practice? No I'll just go with klay or Ayesha and steph. I kiss Abbie and leave. I get in the car and call Hannah. Hey babe she picks up hey I'm on my way over I'll see u soon. Okay hurry over she says.

Klays pov
I know Blake was lying he was going somewhere I was gonna follow I got and acted like o got a phone call and said I had to leave. I got in my car and followed behind little Blakey. He parks outside of a place I've been 1,000 times Hannah stockings house. Oh looks like little Blake is gonna be exposed I snap a picture and drive away. Ohh here we go I'm gonna show this to Abbie and hopefully she'll leave him and run into my arms.

Abbie's pov
Well looks like y'all are taking me home. I smile at steph and Ayesha. Or were drooping the kids and steph off and going to the nail salon and taking. Ok fine I say. We drive to the Currys and drop steph and the kids off. Ayesha and I leave and arrive at the salon. We check in and sit down. Ayesha gives me that girl we about to have a talk look. So I got this picture of Blake heading into Hannah's from Klay bc he followed him bc she knew that he was lying. What I say why'd you guys  follow him around? Really Abbie were all just trying to look out for you. Well stalking him around doesn't help I get up and storm out.

Ayeshas pov
Wow he's brainwashed the hell outta her.