Queen

My life was going great.
I kept getting emails from my manager talking about promotions.
I was getting clothing sent to me.

Me and my manager who was Oliva, went to go meet up with some business person but she failed to tell me who.
We finally walked into a studio. I think it's probably a photoshoot. There was a long conference table.
We sat down.

"Is the people coming?" I asked impatiently.

"I just texted them, they on their way." Olivia examined the room.

"Who?"

Neil Dominique. (His manager)
Bryson Tiller. (My husband)
And five other people.
Came through the door.
I was gonna faint.
My eyes started to water up.
I started to pant.
I kept blinking.

"Calm down." Olivia chuckled trying to maintain myself.

"You gotta be the best manager ever. She done got me a meeting with Bryson Tiller." I said nervously. They all laughed.
"Oh so we here because-" my ringtone of Bryson Tiller's Been That Way interrupted Bryson's manager speaking. Embarrassing
"Oh shit." I looked down at my phone. It was my mother. My annoying mother.
I answered the call, "What the fuck, mother?".
"How's it going. They signed you yet. Tell them momma say hi-" I ended the call. The whole room looked at me.
"This is not how I am with my mom all the time." I assured every confused face in the room.
Bryson started laughing.
"Well damn, what I was saying was we here because Bryson and I been talking about having you in his music video." Bryson said.
"Don't you hire like models, I'm just a little 19 year old Georgia girl that play basketball I ain't know where near a model." I chuckled.
"You not model, you just a beautiful person I'll like in my music video. " Bryson said.
"Okay, you convinced me. " I rolled my eyes and smiled.