The Talk

Fade// LA to ATL

It was finally lunchtime but I had to run to the market for some pads. Before I left, Bryson whom was getting ready to leave aswell pulled my arm.

I walked over to him and he picked me up and my place me on to the kitchen table. He stared at me for a second admirig my curves then proceeded to kiss me.

I saw a flashing light and stopped kissig Bryson for a minute. I turned around to see a guy in the windoe capturing picture. He looked over and we saw the guy run. Bryson ran outside and chased him down. I stood outside the door basically cheering him on.

I peeped the guys license plate number and pinned it to my mind, repeating it in my head. Bryson came back sweating.

"That nigga got the nerves." He sighed dramatically.

"I got his license plate number." I replied. We called 911 and they finally came. I gave them the license plate number.

"Ok we'll be sure that won't happen again." The police officer simply smiled and his car drove off.

"Well I guess I got to go." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled back.

I went in my car and drove off. I finally reached the resturant she wanted me to meet up with her. With security on my back. The girl had red hair and red lipstick and she was a lightskin with big breast and probably fake titties.

"Fade, right?" The girl called out.

"Yeah." I shook hands with her.

"Im Ashlee." She replied.

"We got the same names." I chuckled.

"Mine is with two e's tho." Ashlee smiled, then went to a serious face quickly.

"Basically I fucked your nigga." Ashlee admitted. She ain't even let me breath, she went straight into it.

"Oh okay, how do you know him?" I asked.

"At some club, we was little drunk so I end up fucking him in the bathroom about a month again and my pregnancy test came up postive I haven't been with anyone but him."Ashlee gulped on her ice tea.

"I don't find that surpising because half of that its not sex its sucking dick for you." I said calmly.

"Bitch, that's probably how you with Bryson now!" Ashlee exclaimed.

"You peeped how you said with Bryson, babygirl he's mine and its staying like that." I giggled.

"What's so funny! Tell your man to stop fucking me." Ashlee yelled.

"Yeah that was once and he was drunk, he probably thought you was me but then again there's no proof that he's your babydaddy so therfore leave our relationship alone and don't waste my time when I got to go make this bread." I flashed money in her face and walked off.

The girl sat there looking stupid with no evidence at all. Why did she just waste my time on bs. I went into the black BMW.

My mom called my phone.

Me: "Hello?"
Mom: "There's some bad news."
Me: "What is it?"
Mom paused
Me: "WHAT HAPPENED
Mom: "My sister had a stroke and hour ago. Im scared."
Me: "Aunt Dana?"
Mom: "Yes"
Me: ---
Me: "Oh my god-- i coming straight back to Atlanta."
Mom: "No you don't have to. "
Me: I don't care, tell her i love her,---
The phone call ended.

I started to pray that she was okay. God forbid that anything would happen to her. I wasn'tsuch a religious person but if im in need of a prayer I'll pray. I arrived home and looked up the first plane ticket back. Bryson came behind me wnd rubbed my back,

"What that chick say?" Bryson asked.

"Im not even worried about that hoe, my Aunt Dana had a stroke. " A tear fell from my eye.

Bryson wiped up my tear.

"I think she okay, i need to go home though." I smiled.

The next day:
I woke up at four o'clock in order to the latest flight back to ATL.
When I arrived at LAX, there were plenty of paparazzi but I wasn't all that to get much attention. I was glad because i was going through some things, The paparazzi that came were pretty nice though.

"How do you feel to reciece all this fame?" The paparazzi asked.

"Nothing, really im just trynna get this money." I replied.

"Thank you, have a good one!" The paparazzi waved.

"You too!" I called back.

I arrived on the plane. I would love to have a private plane thats something I'll keep on my to do list.

We finally arrived in ATL, and my cousins who were Aunt Dana's kids waited for me.

I waved at them and give them a big hug. Then I look up to see tears in they eyes.

"She passed away 20 minutes ago-" Aunt Dana's 19 year old daughter, Sophia couldn't hold it in and started to cry. Sophia's brother had to take her into the uber that was waiting for us. I couldn'thelp but cry too. I came to see her but she gone. I couldn't say goodbye.

I loved her so much. I had to stay anyways because of the funeral.
Aunt Dana was older than my mom, she was 55 years old. She had 3 kids, Zadia, Don, and Sophia. Don who is the oldest at 22 years old.

I never could of thought that I could miss my aunt so much. I wont be seeing Bryson for awhile. Hopefully he don't run into no trouble without me

Author's note
This is a lil snip of what i told you that my chapters finna pull up lit. But if you riding with this book, put in your library so that you can recieve notifications of when i update. Im thinking everyday ?