My Way

Or the highway

My mom went to get Zadia checked out. I don't know what the doctor said. I was with Bryson.

"You bored?" Bryson asked with a grin on his face.

"At little. Why?"

"Let's go somewhere then" Bryson shrugged his shoulder.

I got in the car not having a clue where he was taking me. The car stopped at a roller skating arena. I was low key hype because I never been roller skating before.

Bryson picked up my skates for me. The roller skating arena was empty nobody was there but us. This was a nice break for me after all the nonsense that's been going on.

"I just want a getaway." I told Bryson as we put my skates on.

"Me too. This famous shit ain't for me. What if I do these last two albums and-"

"And what? Stop your music career when it's getting to be at the place you've always wanted it to be."

"Yeah." Bryson nodded.

"It's whatever you decide at the end of the day."

"Its supposed to be we. It's whatever we decide. We together now. We are one" Bryson said.

"It's whatever we decide." I smiled.

Bryson kisses my forehead. We were finally away from all the mess. It was just me and him. A regular girl from Atlanta. I would've never thought him. Out of all the girls he could've picked. He picked me. That's something to feel special about.

"What?" I turned around, catching Bryson staring at me.

"Marry me." Bryson said.

Authors note:
Nice ending? Want a pt. 2? Vote and leave a comment!