Smoked

I taught these hoes that Gucci, Louis, Prada shit..
Now I'm the one these bitches just ain't fuckin' with

I stayed in ATL for the time being. I met up with Kalani, my best friend that I haven't seen since a month. When I seen her, she was wearing the same shit, I seen her wearing the last time we met up.

I was wearing my Louis Vuitton bag and a beige dress.

Kalani had a smirk on her face, like she was finna bust out laughing.

"Hey, girl!" I gave her a hug. Kalani looked at me up and down.

"I see Bryson been treating you right." Kalani giggled.

"What you mean? What's funny?" I replied.

"You." Kalani laughed. I rose my eyebrow.

"You come back to Atlanta, but you've been acting mad Hollywood this past days. I ain't hear from you since you blew up." Kalani explained.

"I was busy. Im here now and I came straight to you." I said.

"You ain't busy. Busy doing what fucking Bryson? Man, you just a fake friend!" Kalani exclaimed.

"You suppose to be my bestfriend. You slick hating on me!!"I said while walking away. All I felt was a tug on the back of my head. Kalani pulled my hair. I turned around so fast and jawed her straight in her face. Kalani started swinging so I did the same.

I seen people from the corner of my eyes recording. People screaming 'WORLDSTAR'.

Shit really hit me, I finna embrass myself in front of some many people and the internet.

Some girl came and broke up the fight.

"Yah, bitch take yo ass back!" Kalani screamed.

If a bitch won't support you, she not really your friend. People never want to see you succeeding.

I called an Uber. It was going to come in 13 minutes. I sat on a curb waiting.
The Uber finally came.

•••••••
I was at my mom's house. My mother was at Aunt Dana's house with her kids.

I didn't even pick up my phone to see what they been saying about me online.

Probably calling me ghetto.

Music was being played all over the house. I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door.

It was Bryson.

I let him in.

I wasn't as enthusiastic to see him. I was fucking feeling mad depressed.

"I got you a present. " He handed me a gift box with a cute bow.

I opened it and seen a little weed in it. I smiled a little.

A few minutes later, we started to smoke a little. It was my first time smoking but I didn't want to say anything. I was sad so that shit felt like heaven to me.

I took a long whiff off it and that shit hit me so hard I had to think who the fuck I was.

"This your first time. " Bryson laid his hand on my thigh. I was confused on if he was still talking about weed.

"Yeah." I responded a little nervous.

He picked my head up and turned me around and gave me a kiss. Chills filled my body. Butterflies stayed in my stomach.

I don't know why I was nervous considered the fact I was a real life 18 year old virgin.

He laid me on the couch. He took off his shirt and I did the same.

We really had sex on my mom's couch. Something I never wanted to do.
••••••••
VOTE & leave a comment
Authors note I'm sorry I'm so slow with this updating. Y'all wanted a romantic scene and I delivered. I hate makin romantic scenes