Shit Happens

1 month later
Fade//

Bryson laid right next to me as I admiring all his features. He was was ine nice fitted guy. Shit happened, and we had an amazing night right after the club.

All the questions that was asked were are you dating but yesterday Bryson actually fully announced it. Social media is really going crazy but thats just making me and Bryson fuck harder.

I was really catchig feelings for this dude. Whenever he geld my hand i felt like the most important person in the world.

Bryson woke up and looked at me and smiled. Bryson leaned over for a kiss but was interrupted by a phone call.

It was my manager, Olivia calling. I answered the phone and she was yelling on the phone.

"Wait hold up slow down." I replied.

"So heres the girl that claim she got a baby from Bryson!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Don't give her no mind she probably want attention." I said.

"Nah, she said she want to meet up she had DNA comfrimation." Olivia shouted.

"Ok when?" I asked.

"This lunch." Olivia said and hung up the phone. I sighed dramatically and then scratched my head.

"What it do?" Bryson laid there.

"Some ho think her baby is yours. " I replied.

"What if it is." Bryson chuckled. I slapped the pillow on him.

"Because the only baby that'll be yours is mine and your daughter," I smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Author's note: the next chapter is vey long and thanks for all my readers tha stuck with me. I love yall like crazy i got so many gotes i juet cant, that people actually like my shit. But im cominng with a new story "Not To Be Played With" its a undecided fanfic idk who should be the main person but comment who im thinking Kurrache Tran but be on the lookout for thag story. Toodals