Faded

We was at a home with a pool and palm trees in LA. 

I used to always wonder how it is doing a music video like would it be awkward

I used to always wonder how it is doing a music video like would it be awkward. I didn't come on yet but all I was doing was on snapchat bragging. I was inside my trailer taking video of everything.

My stylist then came in the room.

His name was Mattie.

"Man, I got the cutest dress for you." He said looking through the rack.

He picked out a peach colored fitted dress.

"Here imma let you put this on. " Mattie smiled.

I slipped on the dress. It was perfectly fitted.

"I'm finished. " I called out.

Mattie came in. I sat down as he used the a straightener to straight this messy curls.

The makeup artist came and began to beat my face

"My face is beat to the gods! " I chuckled.

The makeup artist laughed.

Olivia came in as the makeup artist left. "It's your time. " she said.

Me and Olivia walked out to set. Bryson had the biggest smile on his face. I felt like I was gonna die seeing his smile.

"You look pretty." Bryson said.

"Thank you, you too-" I replied.

Bryson looked at me confused.

"I mean you look handsome. " I chuckled.

So Bryson's peoples explained what they wanted me to do. I basically have to look cute and sit on the edge of the pool.

Cameras was pointed everywhere. Bryson was looking 10X sexy today.

I was so blessed.

They finally let us have a break.

Bryson walked towards me.

"How was it? " He asked.

"It was fun, honestly but then all this running around." I replied.

"Yeah, try doing this all the time." Bryson smiled.

"Ugh, I'm kinda got stage fright. I don't know if they gone catch the good ones. " I sighed.

"That's how I be sometimes, man you just got trust them. I mean you're like really beautiful with them thick thighs and brown eyes. " He playfully bumped me on the shoulder.

"Bryson, all them compliments but for real thank you. I would've never thought you'll be the nicest person ever. " I replied.

My light skin self started to blush.

"You blushing. " Bryson chuckled.

"No I'm not."

Bryson's manager had walked up to Bryson and basically it was hard que to leave.

I don't know why but whenever I was around Bryson I didn't know how to talk. What to say. How to say it.
Maybe it was sexy voice that got my weakness or his chocolate skin.

A/n: comment what you think gonna happen next?