Future Diary || Yuno

You walked into class and promptly took your seat next to (b/f/n). You put your things on your desk preparing yourself for her energy.

     "GOOD MORNING (Y/N)-CHAN!"

     You winced before smiling. "Good morning (b/f/n). You know you really shouldn't yell inside" you reminded her.

     "Don't worry about that. I've got some news you should be worrying about. I've been hearing about...a partner project! And that's not the worst part! We do it at home! And that's not the worst part either! WE DON'T PICK OUR PARTNERS!" When she was done most of the class was look at the two of you.

     (B/f/n) latched on to you. "I won't let them take my (y/n)-chan away from me!" You stared blushing and tried to push (b/f/n) off of you.

     "It might not be all that bad (b/f/n). Please get off" you reasoned.

She pondered this. "I guess your right. There are some people in this class that are dying to get to know you. Like, I don't know, maybe... Alexander" (B/f/n) wore a huge grin and wiggled her eyebrows at you seductively.

You furrowed your brow and spared a look at the teenage heart throb. Your gaze came across golden eyes staring right at you. Alexander smirked and blew a blue strand of hair out of his face. As you turned back around you saw Yuno looking at you so you gave her a soft smile before turning to face (b/f/n) once again.

"You were joking right. Alexander, Z, the heartbreaker, wanting to get to know me"

"It was not a joke (y/n). I do not joke about looooove~" she sang getting close to your face.

You swatted at her and giggled. "It's not love. I don't even like him. Now go sit in your seat. Class will be starting soon. "

(B/f/n) stuck her tongue out at you before jumping into her seat. A second later the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class. Before we start class I wanted to inform you that we will be starting a take home partner project. Outside the door their is now a list of all the partner groups. Now the projects will be..."

&&&

     After class everyone ran to the partner sign. After everyone cleared out you managed to get close enough to find your name. Next you in your teacher's handwriting was "Alexander Thompson"

"Looks like we're partners" you turned around and saw Alexander leaning against the wall with his bag slung over his shoulder and his signature smirk on his face. Even though you didn't really like him you couldn't help but see why the other girls did.

You put on your nicest smile before replying. "Looks like it" You pulled out your notebook where you wrote stuff about the project and looked over it, allowing Alexander to stand close enough to read it.

"So we gotta build a robot that can open a door. Seems easy enough. We can get ideas at the mall. Just follow me cutie" with that being said he walked off. You tried not to puke at your nickname. Looks like (b/f/n) was right.

You pulled out a piece of paper and quickly scribbled down a note for you to give him and folded it. You put a heart on it then shoved it in your pocket. You heard someone gasp loudly and looked around. You didn't see anyone nearby so you started running after Alexander so that you wouldn't get left behind.

&&&

     Pretty soon you ended up in the mall but you weren't even sure if Alex knew what he was doing. He walked around with such confidence that it seemed impossible but he would walk into a store, look around, and then smile and ask if you'd rather go look at clothes or jewelry. While you were walking around you had a constant feeling of being watched. You just brushed it off and followed your flirty partner.