A/N

Yes, before anything Yes. Another Sterek Fanfiction. Sterek will be in all my books about Teen wolf because they should of been together and if I ever see Tyler, I will personally walk up to him and punch him in the face. Why? Because he should of been with Stiles! Then before they could of brought them together, he decided to quit and join in with movies! :( so I'm dedicating this point in my life to making chapters and books to Sterek... It will be part of my somethings new collection. I will reign supreme of all Sterek, joined by my other Sterek fans to make an ultimate Sterek monstrosity!

Okay so, this is what all of the Description should say but I wanted to catch your attention. - please read I am open to more Stiles ships, not just Sterek but Sterek will be my main ship.

Stiles isn't popular and it's very obvious. He's spent most of his life being bullied and it got worse after Derek Hale came into the picture He was a popular jock and he was completely blind to Stiles' life, which didn't stop him from bullying Stiles, also, it might of gotten worse after Derek Hale, but his real bully is Jackson Whitemore. It feels more one sided on the popular to non-popular scale, he's always feels alone. One pawn shop later - because hey, it was close to prom, he wasn't going, but prom meant that Lydia's birthday was next week. He's liked her since the third grade. He wanted to buy her these nice earrings, he wrapped them up in a small present box, before heading out. Well, fate hates him, also likes popular kids apparently, because Derek Hale ran into him. By ran into, really I mean ran over, the box opened and the jewelry fell out, Derek picked up one of the earrings.

"Why are you buying earrings?" Derek asked.

"Actually, Lydia's birthday was coming up, so I wanted to give her something nice..." Stiles picked up the box.

"What?" He scoffed," Do you think she'll like you after you give her these?" He asked.

"No, but I would still like to, I don't have to gain from being nice." Stiles grabbed the earring in his hand and set it back in the box. He got into his jeep and drove off, at his house, he raged. Derek hit a sensitive spot, he really did like Lydia and he wanted to get on her good side, Derek just made him doubt, he picked up the one that Derek picked up," I wish he had my life and me his, wish I could be popular for once and he'd know now how it felt to be bullied!"

So, anyway, I'm open for any ship that doesn't include Stiles and Scott, I just don't see it... Sorry, also there's a lot more, but I just want you to get the gist.