Chapter 3 - the switch

Bout time for an update am I right? Going back and fixing some of the mistakes was lame! You guys should comment on them because I'd love to fix them because I write on my own time. And this was a Drabble that started in my notes. Notes = an app on my iPad and phone. -Counterfeit

Stiles-
A couch? Not my couch though, it had a smell to it. And that noise. Ringing, but then I could hear people talking. Loud, I put my hands on my ears, and this almost animalistic growl erupted. I scared myself for a second there, so much so that I stopped growling. And these hands were too warm, it was hot, it was different. I looked at my hands and they were bigger and rougher. I felt them, rubbed them together. I got up fast looking around the strange house. It was massive. It was too much.

There were smells, coming from everywhere, there were noises coming from everywhere. I scampered around trying to find a mirror, I found one and I almost yelled, well, I did yell, but not loud. I was Derek. I was Derek Hale! Oh my -

--------

This sleep was the best, no sound to tune out, no smell to distract me, not a single annoying buzz. But I was too unsettled after thinking about it. I shot up from the... bed? But I passed out on the couch, and this isn't my house. My room is much... smaller. Not that mine was all that big, but it was smaller. I couldn't smell anything and I felt cold. I couldn't hear anything either, I looked around and saw a mirror. I walked ever so closer and I screamed much higher than I wanted to admit.

I was Stiles Stilinski. I looked at my torn appearance, my shoulder hurt really bad. Where I hit him... Wow, I see why he was angry. He hurts... but I had a thought after a few moments of freaking out, if I was in his body, maybe he was in mine. This isn't the craziest thing to have ever happened to me, but it's up there. Then I thought about it further, Stiles would find out I'm a werewolf if we did switch bodies! I rushed to find some clothes to wear that were decent enough to appear to my family. Stiles' clothes were definitely old and worn, except for his hoodie which I've only ever seen him wear twice.

I walked down stairs and checked Stiles' phone. 4 pm on a weekend. Well almost a weekend, it's Thursday. Sunday is prom and a week from that, Lydia's birthday according to Stiles' phones' calendar. I found the keys on the table, Stiles' old bracelet, red and white, dirty and almost broken on the sides, I couldn't find anyone who knew anything about it in school. I once asked Scott the question, but he made an excuse about Allison and ran off.

I started the jeep, it sputtered to life. Clearly as old as Stiles' clothes. I know he only had one parent, but he could have at least bought fresh clothes. I'll have to take him shopping, my delicate soft hand wrapped around the steering wheel as I drove as quickly as possible into the preserve's trails. I parked the car close to the tree line because I hate when outsiders park close to the house, then I feel that we need to scent the entire driveway, makes me so mad! But none of that right now and I'm getting this twitchy feeling. My brain getting a little fuzzy, I tried to calm down, but it got difficult.

I remembered to breath, that I can't freak out, this isn't worse than the poisonous mushroom covered in a strange liquid that Cora ate. She threw up toxic vomit mushroom nastiness for a week. And that's with our werewolf immune system. I stopped myself from entering, knowing everyone would just go full out wolf on me. I knocked quietly, Laura answered the door," yes?" She had a fight with her boyfriend, I could tell.

"Can-" I cleared my throat," may I speak with Derek please," she nodded.

"Derek! A boy is here to see you!" Laura walked off leaving. The door wide open. My dull senses thought it was okay, but I know Laura way more than that, so I stepped to the side. Dere-I mean Stiles came walking through the doorway dressed in my clothes I passed out in earlier, I look horrible.