Chapter Four

I had led Luna all the way to the forest edge and she was starting to look uneasy, at every noise she would jump to see what was the source only calming down when she knew it couldn't hurt her. "Calm down, their's nothing here" I meowed, except strange voices that laugh at my skills, but let's not tell her that my mind chuckled as I happily bounding into the forest followed by, an uneasy, Luna.

     "Easy for you to say, you were born out here" Luna hissed back, padding after me.

     "Actually I was born with humans, just a little wilder" I corrected  and continued forward, catching a young rabbit, who squeaked loudly when I pounced on it "Let's eat" I purred looking at her.

     "O..ok though I won't like it" she stammered padding to my side and crouching beside me, taking a small bite.

     "Is it good?" I ask taking a bite myself. She nodded and took another bite. We weren't even halfway through our meal when we heard a snarl behind us, jumping up I saw two young foxes "Luna get back" I hissed, shaking.

     "No I'm fighting with you" she hissed padding to my side. I sighed and nodded, sizing the foxes up, they were big and could easily kill us. Suddenly one jumped and tackled me, hissing I tried to role away but failed, so I unsheathed my claws and scratched it's chest. However, it wouldn't loosen it's grip. Looking I saw Luna backing up, striking at the other fox every now and again, but she still had wounds just as I did.

"This is the end" I sighed pain rushing through my chest where the fox was digging in it's claws. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a grey streak hurtling out of the trees...wait what?

Sorry it's late, we're on vacation. But hey, what do you think the streak was, good or bad? Also, if you liked this please favorite it and add it to your library and feel free to point out any errors I will fix them.