Chapter Six

The next few days went the same as usual, but I soon noticed my housefolks were gone more often than usual and generally came home crying, Luna and I would do our best to comfort them but not much worked. Now it was time again, I padded up to the biggest onr and rubbed up against his legs, purring "What's wrong, what's wrong" I'd try to comfort them, but it wouldn't work, they'd yell at me and tell me to go away. I knew they didn't mean it, but I hated it, they'd been forgetting to feed me so I'd go out and hunt for me and Luna both. Now, I'd grown fed up with it and Stormpaw's words rung in my mind.

"Why do you look so sad" A voice purred from the deck, I jumped, looking up to see Silverpaw balanced on the deck.

"What are you doing here? How'd you even find me?" I hissed ignoring her question.

"Stormpaw wanted me to check on you" she answered "have you thought of our offer? This place is miserable"

"Y...yes, my housefolks have grown terrible. I think I'm going, it's amazing out there" I answered padding over to the door and trying to push it open locked I thought sitting down.

"Housefolks? Oh, you mean twolegs" she purred adding "Well, I can talk to Goldenstar and have her send someone to pick you up tonight, but you have to get rid of that" she nodded to my collar.

"Yes, I'll say goodbye to Luna and meet them tonight" I meowed eagerly kneading the ground.

"Well...er...see you tonight I hope. Now, I must go" she meowed jumping down and bounding to the forest, leaving me alone. I sat there, staring out for a while before Luna padded up to me "Planning on leaving?" She asked quietly.

"Um, yes, but how did you know?" I responded with a purr.

"I can see it in your eyes" she replied simply before padding off. She won't try to stop me, but I can sense her sadness. She's going to make this hard I thought.

--------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

I looked at the sky almost time I thought slipping out the door and sitting on the railing. Staring out into the forest, my ears perked.

"You look ready, kittypet" A voice snarled behind me and I jumped to see a golden tom, beside a smaller one.

"Who are you" I hissed, bristling they called me kittpet, so clan cats?

"Calm down, kitty, I'm Lionflame and this is Nightpaw. We're here to take you to the clan. Keep up" he snarled before running taking off running, Nightpaw following at his heels.

"O..ok" I meowed taking off after them, a little farther back. As we entered the forest I froze How'd I lose them I thought taking a deep breath and smelling the air, quickly climbing a tree, "haha" I purred.

"Good.." Nightpaw muttered before nodding to the branches "G..go" he muttered hopping onto the next branch, quickly hopping between each one. I followed quickly now, this is something I can do I thought quickly gaining on the slower apprentice.

"We're here" Lionflame hissed from below, quickly I jumped down staring at the entrance This is it...

Writers block, oh writers block, get away from me. I'm starting to recover so I should get back to posting soon. Wow, this chapter was long.

Remember to help me fill the clans by leaving any number of profiles in the comments.