5

Merritt opened the hotel room door and we all piled in, exhausted. "Can't believe we actually pulled that off." I said out loud.

"I still can't believe someone in the crowd asked me out." Henley replied. We laughed.

"I'm going to go change." I told Henley getting up from the couch. "This tube top is cutting off my circulation to everywhere." She laughed as I headed upstairs.
I feel backwards onto my bed. I let out a big breath.

I was almost about to fall asleep when I felt something poke into my back. "Ahh." I whined to myself. The stupid zipper of my tube top. I groaned as I got up off my comfy bed. I took off my short blazer and threw it on the arm chair in the corner. I moved my hands to my back to attempt to un-zip the zipper.

After a few minutes of trying, I gave up. Henley was the one who zipped it up for me before the show.

I went out into the hallway hoping nobody was there. I went over to Henley's room. I knocked slightly on her door and pushed it open just big enough to stick my head through. Her room was dark. I saw her already passed out on her bed. I sighed and went to find another option.

I can't ask Merritt because he would make a stupid dirty joke. Can't ask Danny because... he's Danny, how much explaining do I need? My last resort was Jack.

I knocked twice on Jack's door. "Yeah?" I heard him say from the other side. I twisted the door knob and let myself in. Bad idea.

Jack was standing by his bed, ready to go to sleep, in nothing but sweatpants. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth staring at his chest. He saw me staring, but didn't bother to try covering up.

"See something you like?" He asked me breaking the really weird awkward silence.

"I...uh..." I stammered probably sounding like an idiot. He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. "Oh wipe that stupid smile off your face!" I demanded at him. He laughed and shook his head.

I finally found the little piece of confidence in me. "Can you help me with my zipper please?" I asked him trying to be blunt.

"Sure." He replied. I sighed and walked over to him. He just kept smiling at me. I couldn't resist the growing smile on my face. I turned my back to him and moved my colourful hair to my chest. He put one of his hands on my hip causing me to shiver at his touch. He used his other hand and slowly pulled down the zipper.

"Thanks." I said to him turning around holding my top.

"No problem." He replied. I left his room and quietly shut his door. As I turned around, I was blocked by Merritt. He raised an eyebrow at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Why were you...?" He asked me.

"My zipper." I replied trying to sound normal.

"Yeah right." He replied sarcastically.

I woke up to the sun streaming from the window into my face. I groaned and hesitantly got up.

I changed out of my pyjamas into my gold skinny jeans, a plain black tank top and my black converse.

I hopped downstairs and headed back to the living room. Danny was staring out the window, Merritt was reading a book and Jack was sitting at the dining table with his feet up.

I sat on the couch opposite of Merritt. When I sat down, Merritt sent me a devilish smile. I returned it to him.

The 4 of us were in one room peacefully for once until the front door whipped open followed by a swarm of FBI agents. "Hands up!" They yelled at us. Danny turned around and put his hands up midway, Jack lazily put his hands up midway too. Merritt held up his pointer finger of his right hand and continued reading and I propped my elbows on the chair handles.

"Sir, put the book down." One of the agents said to Merritt. Merritt reluctantly dropped the book on his chest and held his hands up.

I heard Henley's heels clicking on the stairs. "Hands up!" The agent yelled to her. She stopped on the stairs and held up her hands. "Would one of you mind helping us with our bags?"