8

"Don't let them touch the ground!" Hen warned to Danny. We were all crammed into one small elevator heading up to our hotel room. Everyone once again had to carry Henley's bags.

I was currently on Jack's back since I forced him to give me a piggy back ride. The guys were actually the only ones having to carry bags. Mine, Jack's, Danny's and Merritt's were all already upstairs in the room.

The elevator door split open and Merritt was the first one out. Jack bounced me once on his back to regain his grip and exited the elevator last. Danny opened the hotel room door with the key and we all piled inside. Everyone dropped Henley's bags. Henley yelped and bent down to check on her bags.

"Thank you Jack." I said to him sounding like a little girl. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and hopped off his back.

"No problem, but next time ask when I don't have to carry Henley's heavy bags." He replied. I smiled at him and grabbed my bags from the ground. When I grabbed my bag, I was whisked away by Henley before I could say anything else.

Henley pulled me into a random room. "Oww! You're hurting my arm!" I whined. She let go of my arm and sat on the bed. I dropped my bag beside her. "What's up with you and Jack?" She demanded to know.

"Umm, am I missing something here?" I asked her confused. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank-top from my bag.

"You guys seem so...close." She told me.

"I could say the same thing for you and Danny." I replied to her pulling off my t-shirt and switching it for my tank-top. I could honestly do anything in front of Henley, changing really didn't seem like a challenge.

"Danny and I are different; we have a strong love-hate relationship." She told me. "You and Jack are different."

"Please, do tell." I replied to her changing from my skinny jeans to sweats.

"You act like a couple, but you're not. I know I'm not the only one who sees it because Merritt and Danny told me they see it too." She replied giving me more detail.

"I act like that with honestly everyone. C'mon Hen." I told her. She began giving me more of her input. This was going to take a lot of convincing.

Jack's POV

Danny, Merritt and I were all sprawled out on the couches in the living room with a random movie playing.

"Is there something going on between you and Freya? " Danny asked me breaking the silence. My head shot up to him.

"What?" I asked him.

"You both are so close. I could see you two together." Merritt said joining the conversation.

"Freya and I are just friends." I reassured them. I swear everywhere we went; someone thought Freya and I were a couple.

"We're all 'just friends'. I could say that about anyone of you." Danny replied.

"Uh," Merritt began holding up his hand. "Everyone except for moi."

"Same thing with you and Henley, what's going on with you two?" I asked Danny making an effort to change the subject.

"Yeah, no. Don't change the subject. This is about you and Freya." Danny retorted.

"Actually, what is going on between you and Henley?" Merritt asked Danny sensing my attempt to change the topic of discussion.

"No. Don't start with me now." Danny replied to Merritt. Merritt and Danny continued their bickering while I blocked them out.

I do like Freya But I don't know if she feels the same...

Freya's POV

Currently, we were now in Henley's room. I was standing in front of her make-up table mirror.

"So do you like him?" I asked her, referring to Danny.

"I don't know. We have a very complicated relationship." She replied to me changing into her pyjamas.

"You worked together before, you got fired. So it must be hard." I replied to her while braiding all my hair into one big braid.

"You should hear the reason why I got fired." She muttered.

"Why did you?" I asked her. She looked at me like she wasn't expecting me to hear her mumble.

"His answer was, and I quote, 'you're too fat to fit in the box.'" She answered.

"Ouch, that was mean." I replied.

"My thought's exactly." She replied. She linked her arms through mine and we hopped downstairs.

We got downstairs hearing Danny and Merritt arguing, again.

"But I don't like her!" Danny yelled. My head shot to Henley beside me. She obviously heard what Danny said, and was just in shock as I was.

"Umm." I stuttered. Henley just shook it off and we continued to the living room. When we entered the room, Danny and Merritt immediately stopped talking. Hen and I stopped in our tracks.

"Umm." Danny said facing us. Merritt and Danny looked at each other once, before walking in separate directions.

"That wasn't awkward." I said sarcastically breaking the silence.

"Not at all." Jack said with the same amount of sarcasm as me.