10

I was busy burning documents in the fireplace. We were currently in New York again after our little chase with the FBI in New Orleans. We had our plan figured out and who was doing what. Everyone was busy arguing about things while I tuned them out. I threw one more piece of paper into the crackling fire and stood up.

"Uh, guys, there here." Danny told all of us. I groaned and grabbed Henley's bag and handed it to her.

"At least one person knows how to handle my bags." She told me with a smile.

"Aww, love you too Hen." I replied. The guys in the room rolled their eyes and continued getting everything ready.

"Tell me everything that's happens with you and Jack, okay?" Henley whispered in my ear.

"Fine, but only if you tell me what happens with you and Danny." I told her. Her eyes widened as she glared at me. I gave her a smile and turned back to the fireplace.

As they left the room, I looked back over at Jack who continued to burn our plans. "See you soon." I told him as I grabbed our bags from the ground. He looked back over to me.

"Don't die on me." He replied.

"Promise, as long as you kick some FBI ass for me." I said. He grinned as I left the apartment.

I hopped into the black Sedan outside and quickly shut the door. I looked out the window to see all the FBI agents hurrying towards the building.

After what seemed like hours of waiting, I finally saw Jack come out of the building. He saw 2 more agents heading into the building and played it cool as he started towards the car. They noticed him and he quickly defeated both of them and ran to the car I was waiting in. He hopped in as agents started piling out of the building.

"Good job." I told him as I started the car.

"Thanks." He replied. I slammed my foot down on the gas pedal and headed off. I raced down the city streets probably breaking many laws as I did.

I could see Rhodes and Alma Dray following us.

"Don't these people ever give up?" I yelled. I swerved behind a truck backing up onto the streets just in time so we lost Rhodes.

"Go to the bridge!" Jack yelled to me. I did as told and headed towards the closest bridge to the city. Rhodes took a little while, but finally caught back up to us. I weaved my way through the traffic seeing the bus that Merritt was driving. I smiled and tried getting closer.

I drove in the lane beside the bus Merritt was driving and was a little bit ahead of him giving me fragment of a second to make the right move. I twisted the wheel to the right and got in front of Merritt.

"Go for it!" I yelled to Jack. He turned around in his seat and gave a thumb up to Merritt signalling to let the default car go. Merritt let the identical car to ours go and it switched lanes to the one beside us. I continued driving in front of Merritt, but watching the default in the side view mirror. It drove normally for a minute and then ran into the dividers and flipped over multiple times until landing on the upside-down.

"Yes!" I cheered. "This job just keeps better and better!" Jack laughed at my statement as we continued to the next step.

I kicked open the door with my right foot as Jack twisted the door knob. I was on his back again since I get tired and didn't want to walk. Considering we only had 2 bags this time, he didn't mind. He dropped our bags and I hopped off his back. I gave him a peck on the cheek as a thank you and ran upstairs to my room.

I changed into sleeping shorts and a bright pink tank top. I grabbed my phone which was now sitting on the nightstand beside my bed. I put my hair into a top knot and skipped downstairs.

Jack was watching "The Walking Dead" as I walked into the living room. He was lying on the couch with his hands behind his head.

"I didn't know you watched The Walking Dead." I told him as I plopped down on his legs which were on the couch.

"Since season one." He replied smiling. "By the way, you weigh less than a puppy."

"Not possible!" I whined at him. I turned back to the TV to see Daryl kill yet another walker with an arrow through the head.

"Damn, Daryl Why must you be so hot?" I complained to the television.

"I'm guessing you like Daryl?" Jack said referring to my latest outburst.

"Totally, have you seen him, he has tattoos and huge biceps!"

"Hmm, never figured you for a tattoo type of girl." Jack realised.

"Yeah." I replied. "Got some myself." Jack looked away from the TV and looked to me.

"Really?" He wondered. I nodded. I lifted my pant leg up revealing a tattoo of an anchor. I put it back down after he got a good look at it. Next, I turn to my other side revealing a bunch of stars on my hip.

I turned back and relaxed back into the couch. I figured Jack was still surprised that I had tattoos considering he kept looking at me. I heard my phone make a noise. I picked it up seeing that I got a text from Henley. I slid my finger across the screen of my iPhone.

"Hey, what's happening?" Henley text me. I rolled my eyes knowing she was referring to what was going on with Jack and me. I switched to the camera app. I moved so I was sitting directly on Jacks chest.

"Smile!" I told him taking a picture of both of us. I text the picture to Henley captioning "TWD marathon!"

Jack and I continued watching episodes together for the rest of the night. It was one of our many bonding moments.