What He Says About Black Girls In A Interviews

So Niall most of your fans have been wondering what do you find attractive or love about African American women?
Niall-  'people ask  this all the time why and I tell them this:They are strong,intelligent,beautiful,and most importantly doesn't let anything or anyone get in the way'

Mr.Tomlinson what made you venture out to a different race other than your own?
Louis- 'The reason I started dating African American women is because they don't care what you think of them,they actually have life goals and dreams,and their melanin is poppin! '

What is one thing that frustrates you about the misconception about black women?
Zayn- 'Honestly what frustrates me is that they think the are rude and have attitudes which isn't true at all unless you give them a reason to. People need to put some respeck on all black girls names. All of them.'

Liam media you girlfriend Y/n has been getting hate how do you feel about it?
Liam- 'They call her dark and a monkey and honestly we find it hilarious because they want to be her sexy ass! We go look on their profiles and see its some scrawny white girl from the suburbs of Ohio. Such a shame that they call her such horrid things but at the end of the day she has me not them so...'

Harry Instagram  is blowing up after you posted a very sexual picture with your girlfriend Y/n and have been getting backlash for so what do you say about it?
Harry- I don't think it's the photo but more of the fact she is a different ethnicity then myself. People commented horrible things but I ignored them because I know that they want to be like the African American community. The common white girl looks in the media and see that the black girls are on the top and dare I say it royalty! So know they are trying to get big bums,lips,and such but it isn't working because they look like silicone filled dolls who need help!'