Your Child Gets In Trouble At School (Harry & Zayn)

Harry: "ARE YOU DUMB OR ARE YOU STUPID!" Harry said yelling at your guys 15 year old son who got suspended from school for 10 days for fighting another student in the classroom.
"Neither sir." He said sitting on the couch looking down scared of looking into his fathers eyes. Harry rubbed his temples sitting next to his son disappointed in him.
"I know you aren't your a smart kid but what you did was stupid. Why did you fight him! What made you so mad that you went out and beat him unconscious?" Jr. looked up a saw his father staring at him waiting for him to answer.
"He was talking about mom... and I snapped." Harry huffed you were currently sick and Jr. was very sensitive due to that.
"Well that's a good reason just know you will be working since you will be home for the next 10 days." Jr. nodded standing up going to his room smiling thankfully he wasn't in that much trouble.

 nodded standing up going to his room smiling thankfully he wasn't in that much trouble

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zayn: "Christiana please come here." You said looking at her folder your mouth in a thin line as you read the writing on a piece of paper. Christiana was smiling until she saw you holding her behavior folder in your hands.
"Christiana why did you cuss your teacher out?" You said looking at her intensely waiting for her to respond.
"She keeps picking on me and I'm was tired of it." She said looking at her with watery eyes.
"How was she picking on you Christiana?" You waited for her to reply but you didn't get a reply.
"I'm not gonna ask you again Christiana Malik."
"She keep picking me when she knew I didn't know the answer, she would always release me late to class making me tardy, and she would fail me on purpose."
"Really?"
"Yes we had a major test for English and I got a 40 when o had the exact answers of a person who got a 100!"
"Hell what's that bitch name?"
"Miss Hadid."
"Well she's gonna get a foot up her ass tomorrow. Go get cleaned up for dinner."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
One Direction Interracial Preferences Pt.3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें