Your Dating His Youner Brother (Niall/Louis)

NIALL HORAN:
You didn't know what happened at one moment you were sitting on the couch with Lucas the next you were in his lap having a very heated make out session. You have been dating on the low for the last couple of weeks scared of what your best friend would say about you dating his younger and slightly more mature brother. Well that day soon came when you were having another make out session and Niall came  in dropping his food on the floor bursting in laughter,
"I knew it I fucking knew it! Harry owes me 100 pounds for this!" You got up smacking Niall head making him cry out in pain.
"You knew we were together and didn't say anything!"
"Yeah it's not my business what my brother is doing well let me rephrase WHO he is doing behind the scenes. I'm actually glad so now I can be with my girlfriend all alone and no hear this brat complain about it the next morning he's gonna be occupied with you," the Irish lad winked making you push him slightly.
"We thought you would be mad." Lucas said from the couch turning the tv turning it to a random show.
"No I'm glad for you guys just don't knock her up like Liam did that one old bitch and Louis did whatever that girl name was." He said hugging his brother and kissing Y/n on the top of the head. He left to get more food since he dropped his other one. You straddled Lucas once more kissing him making him forget whatever was on tv.

 You straddled Lucas once more kissing him making him forget whatever was on tv

LOUIS TOMLINSON:
Being the girlfriend of Luke Tomlinson was hard. You had to duck and hide from media always trying to stay out of the light of media but that day came to a end when you and Luke were caught at a club dancing your lives away. You woke up with Luke and your phones were blowing up like crazy. You wiped your eyes and when you typed your password messages and stuff were being shown. You first opened iMessage and opened the most recent which was from Louis
Lou👑: Y/N Y/L/N YOUR DATING MY LITTLE BROTHER WTF?!
Read at 8:31 am
You woke Luke up who was freaking out as well you both got up and put clothes on and went to Louis and Harry's flat. You knocked on the door a happy Harry opening the door.
"Hey guys if your looking for Louis he is in his room." You both hugged Harry and went Louis' room knocking on the door lightly.
"Go away Harry!"
"It's not Harry it's your baby brother who loves you!" When Luke said that the door slung open and a angry Louis came out.
"How dare you not tell me you are dating my little brother I thought you were my best friend!" Louis grumbled as he crossed his arms.
"Because we didn't know if you would approve." You said looking down at the ground.
"Of course I would my little brother dating my best friend that's cute as hell just don't keep secrets from me it hurts my feelings." You gave him a hug and told him everything that happened between each other except for the sex part.

" You gave him a hug and told him everything that happened between each other except for the sex part

.
.
.
30 votes
&
5 comments
For next chapter