5

*3 years later*

🇰🇷 Seonyeon's POV🇰🇷

"KWON SEOYEON!!! COME HERE!!!" Mom shouted from the living room, she sounded really mad. I went down to the living room but once I entered the living room I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I touched it and my mouth was bleeding.

" You little bitch (hehe..😅sorry)" right now I was confused I looked at my step-dad he was holding mom who was sitting on the floor trying to control her anger. Then I looked at Soonyeong oppa he gave me a apologetic smile.

" you, why are you dating your oppa's friend?!" How did they know? But the only one who knows is.... I looked at Soonyeong oppa and he mouthed 'I'm sorry' now I knew what was going on. Apparently my parents does not,want me to date any of,oppa's friends because theymrhink their bad influence.

'He's not a bad person.'

That's what I wanted to say to omma, but I didn't because she will just be mad. Omma was never like this, ever since appa died it was never the same. Omma's cooking tasted like crap, she's not kind anymore, and most of all after 3 days of appa's death, she brought home a man which is dad's best friend. I was really mad at her for that, I could never forgive her.

"Omma, he's not a bad person. He's nothing like you, he's kind,loyal and has respect. Not like you, you aren't kind AT ALL, you aren't loyal, AND you don't have respect" I said to Omma. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I'm not going down without a fight "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!? I'm the one who raised you is that wrong? Is that a mistake? I fed you I sheltered you and still, I'm not kind?"

"No, even if you raised me,no. You call cheating kind?" Omma was shocked, she looked at her husband, what? You expect me to call that guy my dad, never.

"Shocked?" Everyone was shocked, including Soonyeong oppa "OH!, Soonyeong oppa. If your confused why not ask omma and that creature she married" Omma was mad but did not move so as that guy she married. Soonyeong oppa looked confused and shocked, he looked at omma then back at me. "What?..." He managed to speak but in a very low tone.

I smiled at him and said " well," I sat down beside him " you see, omma here brought a man home after 3 days of dad's death, right?" I asked. Soonyeong oppa nodded slowly "she said that the both of them started dating only that day, but that's just a lie. The truth is-" " Don't you dare say it Kwon Seonyeon" omma said calm, yet mad "scared that the truth will be reviled, omma?" I was mad, really mad. I wanted to ruin their life, and that's what I did "as I said the truth is-" yet again I was cut off by Omma shouting stop.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED?! IS THAT BECAUSE OF YOU CHEATED ON APPA?! WELL I GUESS NOT CAUSE YOU NEVER FEEL GUILTY!!!" I was already cryingoit of anger Soonyeong oppa still sitting on the couch, scared, shock and confused. "YOU DID NOT DATE THAT THING ON THE DAY YOU BROUGHT HIM HOME!!! YOU STARTED DATING THAT THING BEFORE APPA EVEN DIED!!!" Omma's mad expression became into a shocked and scared expression

"AND NOW YOU SAY YOUR KIND?!OMMA THIS IS BULL SHIT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT DAD DOESN'T HAVE THAT THAT THING OVER THERE HAS!!!" I pointed at her husband. Soonyeong oppa was already crying, understanding everything that is happening. He stood up then hugged me, trying to calm me down, but no. I can't

"OH AND OPPA, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY STARTED DATING AFTER 1 YEAR OF OMMA AND APPA'S WEDDING, ONE FUCKING YEAR!!!" Oppa was crying really hard. He hugged me tighter "CAN YOU EVEN SEE WHAT YOU SON'S REACTION?! OR DO YOU EVEN CARE?! YOU'VE BEEN SO SELFISH, TO THINK THAT YOU ARE THE REASON APPA GOT IN AN ACCIDENT, AND IT DIDN'T END THERE, YOU ALSO KILLED THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THAT BUSS!!"

Oppa was back hugging me, his head rested trying to stop me to walk to omma and attack her.

"OMMA I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!!! OPPA GO PACK YOUR THINGS!!!" Oppa didn't move he just hugged me "OPPA NOW!!!" He then let go of me then went to our sheared room to pack he's things.

"I'm so ashamed to be your daughter..." I went to my and oppa's room to pack my things.
Once we were done packing we left but I stopped at the door and looked at Omma "Starting from now, you don't have a son and a daughter any more, remember that"

Me and oppa went to a hotel. "Seonyeon, is that true" he asked rather sad. "Yup, it's all true" I sighed and sat down on the bed me and oppa will be sharing. We don't have enough mony to rent two beds.

"UGH!!!" Oppa shouted then punched the wall many times. I stopped him but he pushed me not to hard."I can't belive this, why was I so blind" he was so mad. "Oppa it's okay" I said trying to calm him down "no, no it's not. I'm the older brother but I wasn't the one to defend my younger sister" he said while hugging me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hi guys, here's another update. Oh and by the way,

Thank you very much jmuro1998 for reading this and adding it to your reading list, and your probably the only one reading this. But I hope not.

That's all, enjoy😄

Park Chan Ha