Final

Seonyeon's POV

My mom......

"Here to save your brother?" She asked.
"W-what? He's your son, how could you do this to him? Are you that heartless?" I said to her

"Who are you to call me heartless? Gave life to you! If it wasn't for me you and your brother wouldn't live!She spat.
I looked at Soonyoung oppa and he was crying, being the tough one I hugged him tight and rubbed his back.
He rested his head on my sholder.

"Yeah, you may gave us our life. But you are the one who killed US. YOU killed OUR FAMILY. You wrecked us not once not twice but three times!" I broke the hug then went to my mother "you wrecked our hearts!" I said while I was pointing at her heart. "One more word and I'll shoot you" she said lifting a gun.

"Seonyeon No!" Soonyoung oppa said. I walked back wards then covered Soonyoung oppa.
"Go ahead, but remember this. Once you pull the trigger, your just proving to the whole world how heartless you are to kill your own daughter" I said a tear running sown my cheek.

Soonyoung oppa keep saying no but I ignored it and contineu looking at our mother "well you leave me no choice"
Then I heard a gun shot then Soonyoung oppa, Chanha and Jihoon oppa screaming my name. I fell on the ground then looked at soonyoung oppa and said thank you for everything, then looked at Jihoon "Saranghe..."

*one month later*

*Jihoon's POV*

I walked towards Seonyeon's grave. With Soojin (his sister)
"Hey Seonyeon, are you really dead? Why did you let her do that?" I said while crying.

Flash back

Seonyeon was holding my hand then said "oppa, when I leave yo-" "NO! Your not leaving me! You'll live! We'll have a family! Your never leaving my side!" I said as I cry. "Oppa listen to me, find someone better than me okay? Love her more than you loved me" she said as her grip on my hand loosen a tear slipped out of her eyes and she closed her eyes slowly...

"NO! SEONYEON LOOK AT ME! OPEN YOUR EYES!" I said no.... She's gone...
End of flash back

"I can't find anyone better than you.... I can't...." Then I chuckeld, remembering our love story.
"It just started with a wrong number, but look at us now" I said "we went into a lot of ups and downs"

"Seonyeon... If your still alive, if you can hear me right now.... Text me"
_____________________________________________

And that is the end of this fanfiction. Sad right? It was a really emotional thing for me to write. Cause I'm a happy, bubbly, alien, 4D, crazy, funny person. Plus I was listening to  Dead leaves, Butterfly and Love is not over while writing this chapter😭