8

Seonyeon's POV

" okay guys this is my younger sister, Seonyeon" Soonyeong oppa said. My phone vibrated and I took it out from my pocket, it was Chanha (that's me!) my best friend. Also she is the sister of Mr.Angel a.k.a Jeonghan oppa.

" excuse me for a second"I said. Seungkwan looked at me and said "one... Okay your time is up now come back." Really? Is he kidding me? KIMBAP kidding me?

I went outside then answered "Chanha, wassup?" I said " I'm going to see my brother, wanna come?" She asked, " I'm already here" I said.
I can feel that she was shocked at the other line, then she ended the call.
Minutes later we heard a knock on the door, Jeonghan oppa opened it and in comes Chanha.

Chanha's POV(omg, my POV?)

Jeonhan oppa opened the door then I hugged him then went right pass him "SEONYEON!!" I was about to hugg Seonyeon and she has her arms open, ready to be hugged but then someone pulled my over sized t-shirt that someone was my brother, Jeonghan.

"Yah... Don't I get a hello from my little sis?" He said pouting "but I already hugged you..." I said. God, this is going to be a long day with my brother.... And him...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hi guys this is another chapter, I hope you like it^^

Park Chan Ha