11

Seonyeon's Mom's POV

"Ma'am here is the papers you wanted" I was holding on a wine glass, Seonyeong will regret going back to that guy. If your curious how I know about it, years ago when we fought I hired people to spy on them. Someone knocked
On the door then came in. "When did I say that you can enter my office?" I looked from the wine glass to his face.

"Where is the information you found?" He handed me a envelope. "Ma'am I found out that Jihoon is a famouse kpop star from Pledi-" I cutted him off "EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!" I banged my fists on my desk.

"Continue..." "I found out Jihoon's number from their company, ma'am" I looked at him "how?" I simply ask.
"From their reception ma'am, they have their numbers there then when the girl left I took Jihoon's number. But surprisingly Seonyeon is going to have a debut, but for now she is still a trainee, I also found that Pledis made a reality show about them" he said "what's the name of their group?"

"B.X.G"he said as i look through the files, so B.X.G means Boy x Girl.

Seonyeon's POV

So now we are filming our reality show. We are going to film how we do our training.
We, dancers are going to have our dancing training first.

Oh I forgot to intoduse the members, our group is named B.X.G, it means Boy x Girl.
The members are Chansuel unnie, Hyumie and Chanha. Yes, the Chanha that is dating my brother.
Chansuel unnie is our leader, she is the leader of the rapping unit and she is also the oldest while I'm the second oldest.
Next is hyumie she is a vocal team member and the second youngest in the group.
And lastly Chanha, she is a vocalist and a dancer, she is the vocal team leader whitch leaves her to compose most of our songs, she is also the Dance team's leader. She does more ouf our chreography. In a while when we finish recording and practicing our song we will debut.

Lastly me, I'm a vocal rapper.
Chanha is going to have a duet with Jihoon oppa. And they have a group together, it's named J.x.C. I really don't get why pledis realy likes x.

Well I'm not jelouse since the two are childhood friends and still are bffs till now it's fine for me.
They were recording a cover that their going to sing in our debut.
Their singing Secret love song by little mix

I went to Chanha's personal studio and I already heard them singing.
Wow, chanha hitted the high note without effort then Jihoon suddenly stopped singing and Chanha was confused.
Jihoon then sneezed, on Chanha's face.

Chanha's POV

We were singing when Jihoon stopped singing, I was confused why. Then he suddenly sneez on my FACE. His saliva was all over my face

Then I saw Seonyeon dying of,laughter
"Yah your saliva is all over me, Yuck!"was still dying of laughter while seonyeon was on the couch with her phone.
"Yah! Jihoon! Get tissue!!!"
Jihoon was still laughing while walking out of the recording thing in my personal studio.
He went back with tissue then I wiped his saliva away.

"Now let's start from the begining and please if you sneez cover your nose please"
Jihoon giggled then said "okay"
"Mind if I watch?" Seonyeon unnie asked "yeah sure"
We started recording and we finally finished without Jihoon sneezing on my face.

When Jihoon left we started praciticing our performance.
We had a break and as always hyumie and me are playing.

Seonyeon's POV

We were having a break from all the practic. As always maknae line is always energetic, they were playing songs then dancing and singing to it "Yooo, ladies~ this is your story~" Chanha sang while wearing her sunglasses upside down
"Wake up wake up wake up~~~!"

Then my phone rang it was an unknown number "hello?" "Kwon Seonyeon~ going back to Jihoon is easy~" the voice sang, it was mom, I know it's mom "but staying with him is not" she said in a harsh tone.

"Well sweety~ look after your brother very well. You'll never know what will happen~" then she laughed.
I ended the call then went to my bag then run to the door "unnies. Emergency. Need to go. Bye!!!" Then ran out. I ran to the dorm to tell oppa that we are in danger and mom is spying on us.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

OMO sorry for not updating for a long time. I was just busy reading lol k, enjoy please vote.

Park Chan Ha