Chapter 2

Zahara's pov

I went to my closet to choose an outfit. I found a tight black dress. I put my hair in a slick ponytail and slid on my heels.

Alright Zahara. Your first day of work. Your boss isn't a creep. If he really is professional, he wouldn't mix business with pleasure. Yeah it's probably nothing to worry about.

I walk out to the car and drive to work.

...

I walk into his office. He's sitting at his desk with files everywhere.

"Ms. Anderson you can sit at your desk and organize these files after you pick up my coffee. My morning coffee should be ready by now." He goes back to his work, but I can feel him watching me. My every move. I might not feel so safe at this job. I might not feel comfortable. But I do know one thing.

My boss is a complete asshole.

I walk down the hall to the break room. I'm almost there when I feel a hand on my waist. As a defense reflex my arm swings behind me not knowing who the person is.

I turn around to see this tall guy. With a perfect jawline, beautiful brown skin, and chocolate eyes. Then I realize who this is. It's Roshon's business partner. Trevor Jackson. Honestly he's way cuter than Roshon.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I'm not in control of my reflexes yet. I don't really use them often."

"No it's fine I shouldn't have done that. It's just you're so hot."

"Thank you but next time just tell me that." Oh shit. Did I just say next time?

"You just said next time. Well clearly that means you want me. How about tomorrow night for dinner?"

"How about never? Look I gotta go before I lose my job over a coffee." I walk to the break room and pick up Roshon's coffee. The door to the office was opened. It was closed when I left.

I walked in. No Roshon. I sat the coffee on his desk and went to my work.

...

It was time for me to go home.

"Ms. Anderson where do you think you're going?" Are you serious? Oh he must be joking if he's thinking I'm staying here any longer.

"I'm going home my shift is over. Goodbye." I got up to get my stuff. I was almost out the door when he grabbed my by my waist. Great another man at work who keeps touching me. He sat me on my desk. He kept trying to lift my dress up, but I wouldn't let him.

"Stop. What is your problem? No means no. so get off me."

Roshon let me go and said, "Okay but don't forget you still work for me. See you tomorrow morning." I wanted to slap the shit out of him, but I also didn't want to lose my job. I grabbed my purse and went to my car.

As I'm in the car I can see this other car following me. Every turn I make the car makes the same one. I stop the car and walk to the house.

As I look out the window I can see that car driving past. The person must just be a neighbor. Nothing to worry about. I go to my bedroom closet and choose a T-shirt and sweatpants.

I was almost in bed when I felt a hand on my ass. My reflexes told me to fight, I did so. I hit him in the stomach. He tried to hit me but I dodged it. He got a hold of me and put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't move or say anything. Just do as I say, and you won't get hurt. Go sit on the bed." I did as told. He pushed me down on the bed and he started kissing me on my neck. He went down lower until he got to my clothed chest.

He took my shirt off. Well more like ripped it off. My clevage was out in the open now. He went lower and lower. Until he got to me clothed crotch.

...

The rest of the night was filled with screams of terror and abuse. I woke up at 4 am. I looked over to see my abuser. I looked down at my body.

Covered with bruises. He turned on the light. The light was bright at first, but then I saw...