Chapter 14

She kissed me on the cheek and we separated ways.

Zahara's POV

We walked up to Bella's porch. "Thanks again Zahara for making me feel better."

"Of course Bella. Anything for you." She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. "I'll text you later okay?"

"Okay bye." I gave her a quick hug and walked home.

I opened the front door if the house. Since Roshon and I are taking a break I decided to sleep in the guest room. I put on my pajamas and got in bed.

The Next Morning...

I wake up the next morning and immediately text Bella.

Z- Goodmorning beautiful. Since it's Saturday let's go to the spot. I'll meet you there around 2.

B- Aww thank you meet you there.

Roshon's POV

I wake up and text Caroline.

R- Goodmorning beauty. Wanna go out later?

C- Well aren't you just the fast mover. Yes I will. You gonna pick me up?

R- Yeah text me your address

C- Kay formal or casual

R- Formal

Zahara comes out of the guestroom wearing a tank top and bootyshorts. Both show off her curves pretty well. "Hey Zahara how's life?"

"Fine you?"

"Fine." She nods and walks into the bathroom. She sure looks fine.

...

I walk up to Caroline's front door. I knock at the front door to be answered almost immediately by a goddess in red. She's wearing this long tight red dress that shows one leg. She looks gorgeous. "Hey Roshon you gonna say something?"

"Wow just wow."

"Thank you. You look wow too." I took her hand and began walking her to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in. We drove to an expensive restaurant.

...

We walked up to her front door. "Thanks Roshon. I had fun tonight."

"So did I." We leaned in close. Our lips met, but I didn't feel anything. It was as if we had no connection. Our lips parted she looked up at me.

"So I'll see you later." She walked in her house and I went home.