Chapter 6

He can't be proposing it's too soon. Or is it?

After I finished getting dressed I have to say I look good. I was getting nervous. What did Roshon have to ask me? It was really nerve wrecking.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door and found Roshon with flowers. "Hey babe. You okay?"

I nodded and gave him a kiss. He gave me the flowers and sat down at the table. Roshon sat me in his lap and looked me straight in the eyes. "So about what I have to tell you. Um I wanted to ask you."

He pressed his like in mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands roamed to my ass before he gave it a light squeeze. I began to kiss his neck. Just then I felt his 'friend' pop up. "You wanna take this upstairs?"

"I don't think I'd make it upstairs with how hot you look. To the couch?" I nodded. He picked me up not letting our like separate. He laid me on the couch and took off my dress.

I locked my legs around his waist. A trail of kisses went to my neck. I took of my bra and kissed his neck.

...

We lay in the bed staring at the ceiling out of breath. At some point we went upstairs. "Roshon that was an amazing question. Do you want me to ask the same question or bring up dinner?"

"Could you bring up dinner please?" he asked, kissing weak spot on my neck.

"Of course." I get up and put on my short nightgown. When I got downstairs I grab the two plates of spaghetti I made. Walking upstairs I can hear Roshon on the phone.

"Don't tell her anything. I want this to be a surprise. Make sure to come tomorrow at 7. She won't be here then. Zahara will never know what hit her. I'll text you later. Bye." What does he mean here at 7? It's my damn house. I'm gonna find out. But I need to be at the doctor's office. I'm suppose to be getting a check up to make sure all my goodies are healthy.

I walk in the room with the food and get back under the covers. "Here you go." I handed him the food. "By the way did you use protection?"

"No since when do we use protection." I gave him an are you fucking kidding me look. So wait I could be pregnant. He's never used protection, and we have sex at least five times every two weeks. I haven't had any symptoms yet but still. I better take a test.

A/N: Just a filler