Chapter 13

"Good...good...bye."

"Noooo!" Liam smirked and laughed.

"That's what you deserve. She cheated on you. Now she's dead. Enjoy her." I got up and punched him in the face. The police officer escorted him to the police car and drove away. I pick Zahara up. I carried her to the car and began to drive to the nearest hospital.

To be honest I didn't have time to call the ambulance. One because there going to tell me to calm down while she's dying in my arms. Two they're going to take ten to twenty minutes to get here while she's dying in my arms. And three by the time they get here she'll be dead in my arms.

I pulled up to the hospital. Taking her out of the car I see nurses waiting by an ambulance. "Help my girlfriend's unconscious." They grabbed a stretcher and I put her onto it.

1 hr later...

Zahara's POV

I see a bright tunnel. At the end of the tunnel is my sister. She died at 16, which is part of the reason why my parents didn't care when I left. We reached out towards each other. She pulled me into a hug. "I missed you sis."

"I missed you to baby sis. I saw the way mom and dad treated you it just wasn't right." I looked down and saw Roshon.

"Am I dead?"

"No not yet. Right now your body and mind is in a deep sleep. Being dead is up to you this time. The next time you're dead for good. Make your choice." I thought about it. I could stay and be safe forever or I could go back into the world and deal with some unfinished business. I looked back up at my sister.

"At least give me one last hug before you go."

"How did you-"

"I know that look Zahara. You can't hide it from me." I look back at Roshon. Bella walks into the hospital room. I think he told her what happened, but I can't really hear. She starts crying. Poor thing. I can't leave not yet.

I give my sister one last hug before I wake up in the hospital room. I lean over to Bella and tap her arm. "Don't cry I haven't left yet." Her and Roshon jump up, and walk over to opposite sides of the bed. They hug me from each side. It feels good to be back, but I know it won't last.

4 months later...

"Z come here a second. I need to talk to you." I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "What's up?"

"Are you bored with our relationship?"

"No...maybe...a little. But its not your fault I mean its just nothing else for us to do except either have a baby or get married. And I'm not ready for either of those things. We go on dates, have sex but that's it."

"Maybe we should take a break."

"Meaning?"

"We can date other people. But it wouldn't be cheating because each if us know. If we can't find anybody within four months we get back together. Deal?"

"Deal. I'll see you later." I got up and put my shoes on. I decided to take a walk to one of my favorite thinking spots. I went to the forest. Past a few branches and bushes I can see an old swing. My sister and I used to come here together when we were little. But someone was on the swing. As I got closer I began to recognize the person more. It was Bella.

"Hey." She turned around with tears rolling down her cheeks. "What's wrong your crying."

"Nothing really. Just sometimes I need a good cry is all."

"That's not a very good lie sweetie. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Well this spot is really special to me. My older brother and I would come here when we were little. He died a few months ago and my parents didn't tell me. I missed his funeral and everything. Why would they do that?"

"I don't know. But I'm kinda in the same boat. I used to come here with my sister all the time. She died and I was basically isolated from my family after. Haven't talked to them in almost thirteen years." She wrapped her arms around me. I did the same. Laying my chin on top of her head I realized something. I just might have feelings for Bella.

"Bella wanna go on a date with me?"

"What about Roshon?" She's the only employee that knows we're dating.(A/N: Just go with it.)

"We're taking a break for a little bit. To see if there's anyone else out there for us. So you gonna say yes?"

"Yeah. Let's have one here."

Meanwhile...

Roshon's POV

After Zahara leaves I leave a few minutes after. I decided to take a walk. I began to walk down the street when I bumped into someone. I leaned down to help them up. I then stared into a beautiful girl's eyes. "I'm so sorry. I was in my thoughts."

"It's fine. I'm not hurt. Wait you look familiar. What's your name?"

"Roshon Fegan."

"Yeah I though so. We used to go to high school together. I'm Caroline, Caroline Sunshine."(In the picture above^)

"Oh my god. How've you been?" She joined me on my walk. We began to catch up with each other. "Caroline I've enjoyed catching up with you. Would you go on a date with me?"

"Sure I'll call you later. Bye." She kissed me on the cheek and we separated ways.

(OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWEEN

My little dork)

My little dork)