Chapter 3

He turned on the light. It was bright at first, but then I saw...

Trevor. "Trevor why would you do this? I did nothing wrong to you."

"I can do what I want. Technically you work for me, and you blew me off earlier."

"Do you know why that was? It was because I need to take care of my grandmother. She's sick an-"

"Save it. I know you're lying because your grandmother died two years ago. By the way I was not satisfied with tonight. So, I'll be back tonight to deal with you."

He left. He left without hitting me like I thought he would. I decided to get ready for work. I had enough time to eat breakfast and get dressed.

...

It took me a couple hours, but I did it. Every move hurt like hell, but I did it.

I drove to work thinking about the night. A tear trickled down my face.

If only I had just went on that one date with him. My life is now in jeopardy. One man who takes me on during work. And one who takes me on after.

I was just an innocent teen two years ago. I don't even remember Trevor wearing a condom. Now I'm going to work to deal with the same thing. Ughhh. Life is so difficult.

...

As I walk in the front door of the building it felt as if someone's watching me. I begin to walk down to the elevator when I feel someone touch my ass. My brain is thinking Trevor, but my ass says those don't feel like Trevor's hands. They were Roshon's.

"I'll meet you in the office," he whispers. He licks the back of my ear making me shudder. I walked into the elevator.

Maybe I should quit. Or I could just tell Roshon about Trevor and I wouldn't have to see him at work. But both of them still know where I live. I could tell the police, but after they get out of jail it could be worse. Why did they have to pick me? They probably have had hundreds of assistants.

The elevator doors open. I stop once I reach the door to the office. Before I could reach the handle Roshon opened it and pulled me in. After he closed the door he pushed me on his desk mashing his lips on mine.

For some reason this felt extremely better then Trevor's kisses. Or the kisses Roshon gave me yesterday. Why am I worried about kisses right now?

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He began to go under my dress and pull down my panties. I stopped him midway. "What's wrong now? Can't you just let me fuck you?

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I thought I could, but I'm not like that." He nodded his head and looked at me. You could tell he was raged. He left out of the office.

How could I have been so stupid? I saw his shadow outside door, pacing back and forth. The office door opened. I quickly scurried to my desk.

Roshon sat behind his desk. He began to type vigorously on the keyboard. He loomed up meeting my gaze.

I quickly looked down at my computer screen. "Ms. Coleman, is there something you need from me?" Roshon asked.

I shook my head. "No," I responded.

"Then I'd appreciate it if you got some work done."

"Okay," I mumbled under my breath.

...

I rubbed my bruises once again. They were burning fiercely. It was terribly uncomfortable. I stood, using my jacket to cover the bruises on my thighs.

I went towards the door, but was stopped by Roshon. His hand was on my waist. "You have a bruise."

He moved my jacket. "Where'd you get these?"

"Uh...some guy. I-I don't exactly remember w-who," I lied, not looking him in the eye.

"Sit down. On the desk," Roshon commanded. I did as told. He asked the receptionist to being in an ice pack and first aid kit.

I sat and watched him in awe. He kneeled down in front of me, and kissed the exposed bruises. It actually made them feel better. Our eyes met we began to lean in. I whispered in his ear, "Maybe after work I could go to your place." I bit my lip nervously at my words.

The door opened and the receptionist came in the room. She had her cleavage out. Literally

"Ms. Jenner, can I assume you're here with the things I asked for?" She mashed her lips on his. He immediately pushed her off.

"For the last time Kylie. We had a thing. It is over. Give me the stuff, and go back to your desk before I fire you." She handed him the first aid kit and ice pack before leaving.

...

It was finally the end of the day. I couldn't wait to go with Roshon. I got my purse and went over to Roshon. He gave me a kiss. "Let's go I don't want you alone right now." We walked to his car with his hand wrapped around my waist. Kylie must've been jealous because she was eyeballing us the whole way out the door. We got in the car. He drove around for a little bit and stopped in front of a large house.

"This is it. My place. But before we go in." He gave me a kiss. I sat on his lap and started grinding my hips.

Roshon picked me up and ran into the house. I took off Roshon's shirt. Roshon took my jacket off of me. I threw my heels on the floor.

We went into what I'm guessing is Roshon's room. He laid me down on the bed. I took off my dress. We met under the covers. He unhooked my bra. I slipped his pants and boxers off, throwing them on the floor.

Roshon removed my lace thong before I sat on his dick. I started grinding my hips again. Moans began to escape my lips.

Meanwhile...

Kylie Jenner's POV

I pulled up to Roshon's house. I looked in his car and saw someone's purse. I shook my head and went up to his house.

The door was unlocked so I invited myself in. I saw his shirt and a pair of heels on the floor. Walking upstairs I can hear moaning. Looking through the small crack of the door I saw that Zahara bitch siting on top of him, riding his dick.

I burst into the room making Zahara go under the covers. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

"Nothing of your concern. How did you even get in here?"

"You didn't lock the door dumbass. What the hell?! When we were dating all I could get was make outs during work. But with her you bring her the fuck home and have sex?! On the second day none the less. Where's the bitch at? You know what, forget it. I'll find her myself." He put his boxers on and walked up to me.

"Don't touch her. You can leave and don't bother coming to work tomorrow."

"Whatever. Fuck you bitch."

Zahara's POV

Roshon got back under the covers and pulled me into a protective hug. I looked up and gave him a kiss.

He laid me down on the pillow not letting our lips part. I flipped us over sitting on top of him. We started off where we last were.

The rest of the night was amazing. He really knows how to make a girl feel special. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.