Chapter 10

"Ms. Anderson I finally have the results you have been waiting for. You can go home. As for the pregnancy it turns out you are..."

"...not pregnant. You are a very lucky person. Although since you were raped very roughly it is gonna effect your chances of having children again. I'm sorry."

"Oh okay thank you." He nodded and left the room. I looked up at Roshon. Roshon smiled small. He got in the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I planted my face in his chest and tears filled my eyes.

Even though I gave up my first I still wanted children at some point. Now it might not even happen at all. "Zahara you okay?"

"Yeah just a little shocked right now. I wanted kids, and now it might not even happen. But let's not worry about that right now. Can you help me get out of here?" He nodded and climbed out of the bed. I climbed of the bed into his arms. He sat me in the wheelchair and rolled me in the bathroom. I took a shower while Roshon got my stuff.

Four Months Later...

Roshon and I are sitting in a restaurant waiting for our food to arrive. My injuries have healed, but I need an inhaler on standby for breathing now. It's hard to talk to Roshon because this guy is staring at me. Hard.

"Zahara." Roshon says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry what?"

"I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom." I nodded my head. My eyes went back to the guy staring at me. Our eyes met momentarily. I got on my phone and began to scroll through Instagram. I look up from my phone and see the guy now hovering over me. "Um can I help you?"

"You can actually by telling me your name."

"Nah bro I'm good. Even if I did like you which I don't, I actually find you quite creepy. And I have a boyfriend. So do yourself a favor and please fuck off." Instead of leaving he grabbed a fistful of my hair and forcefully kissed me.

Roshon came out of the bathroom, but he stopped at the front counter. I'm guessing to see what was taking the food so long. I pushed the guy off me and punched him in the face.

"Don't touch me douchebag." I straightened my hair and grabbed our stuff. I went up to Roshon and grabbed his arm. "Come on Roshon we're leaving."

"Why what happened?"

"It doesn't matter. Let's GO," I said my voice booming in the restaurant. Everyone got silent and began to stare at us. "What are you all looking at? Mind your damn business."

Everyone went back to what they were doing. Roshon and I got in the car and drove home. He stopped the car and climbed out the driver's seat. He opened my door and helped me out. I went into the house and sat on the couch.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked sitting down.

"Leave me alone." Roshon pulled me on his lap.

"No for real. What's wrong? Ever since we left the restaurant you haven't said a word to me. And if you have it's to yell at me." I sighed and got up taking my sneakers off. "Where are you going Zahara?" I hate it when he uses my name like that.

"To be alone asshole." I slammed the bedroom door shut and began to get undressed. To be honest I just want to go to sleep. Trevor came in the room and closed the door. Wait what is Trevor doing here? Did he break out again? Oh shit.

"Baby what's wrong? Talk to me."

"I'm not your baby stop calling me that." I started backing up to the wall. My back was up against the wall and he put his hands on both sides of my head. When he tried to kiss me I slid down the wall. I bunch up into a ball and begin to breathe faster. "Z you okay?"

"Stop Trevor I'll listen just leave me alone." At this point I was on the verge of tears. A tear rolled down my cheek. He's not here. He's not here Zahara.

"I'm not Trevor." It's a hallucination. I reach out for his face. This is not Trevor. It's Roshon. I wrap my arms around his neck. I was in full blown tears.

Roshon picked me up and sat on the bed. I took my inhaler and recollected my breathe. "Now do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"No not right now. Maybe later." I got up and finished putting on my pajamas. I lied down in the bed. Roshon's side of the bed got heavier as he laid on it.

I turned around to face him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

...

I woke up the next morning and saw Roshon had already left for work. I got up and fed Lacey. After that I began my morning routine. Lacey and I got in the car.

"Lacey you know you have it easy as a dog? So lucky." She barked at me. I chuckled and rubbed her head. I drove her to her babysitter's house and drove to work.

I parked the car. Alright Zahara. Another day at work. No one's going to hurt you. Still be careful. Okay you can do this. I get out of the car after recollecting my thoughts, and walk into the building. Bella, my assistant, walked up to me (I got promoted to an office supervisor).

"Morning Bella. What's my schedule for the day."

"You have a phone meeting today at 1 o'clock, and you need to finish a few files. That's about it for today. I'll let you know if anything changes."

"Okay thank you Bella." I got into the elevator. The doors opened and Roshon was waiting outside. "Oh hey Ros-"

He mashed his lips on mine. Our lips separated. "Roshon what was that? Usually your happy or horny when you kiss me. What's up Roshon?"

"What I can't kiss my girlfriend anymore?"

"Not out here. You know that none of the employees know about us. Yet anyways. What happened?"

"I got you a photo shoot. Bella will let you know the details later."

"Yay thank you baby." I jumped up and he caught me mid air. I began to kiss his neck. He carried me into my office. Roshon sat me on the desk. I felt "him" on my area. "Mmm Roshon baby wait until after work. Can you wait? It'll be better later."

"Yeah. I guess, but when we get home you are mine." He left the office. I sat in my chair and began to do my work.

...

"Okay as soon as I have the rest of the information you need I'll give you a call back. Bye." I finally finished my 2 hour meeting. It's around 3 'oclock. I leave work at 5. Ooo idea.

I walk down the hall. Bumping into someone I fall on my back. Ever since I fully healed my leg has been going in and out. The person helped me up and I instantly recognized him. It was ...