12

Since I can't fall asleep and it's 4:26am, even though I might fall asleep in like 10 mins now that I said something about it, I decide to post another chapter sorry if it sucks, it's my first time doing real life type things.

Lachlans POV

Rob's been a lot happier sense Preston Snapped him. He's been more outgoing, energetic, talking more, not pale, depressed, and quiet. I hope Preston stays and doesn't leave cause if he does, I'll miss this new Rob and I don't think he would be the same again. Speak of the devil.

"Hey guys, do you want to go to Five Guys for dinner?" he said as he turns the corner entering the living room that were in.
"Yea, sure why not we haven't been out in a while and I'm pretty sure Rob wants a break of cooking for today" I said as I get up to stretch from sitting on the couch for a while. He nods his head to let us know he understands, "Okay, be ready by 6" he says as he walks to his room.

As soon as he shuts his door I turn around to look at the guys, "Guys we need a plan to get Preston over here" I say as the look at me with half confussion and half understanding
"Why do we need to get him over here?" Jerome says as I groan in annoyance and as Mitch hits him in the arm "Ow, what was that for?" he says as he rubs his arm were Mitch hit him.
"Haven't you seen the way he's been sense Preston came along? He not depressed, pale and quiet. He more outgoing, energetic and talking more. We need him here so he can be happy, he hasn't been this way after 'he' came and you know this will never happen again if Preston leaves from his life." I smile and thank Mitch for explaining for me, like he was reading my mind and Jerome nods to say he understands. "Alright let's get ready" we all leave the living room to get ready to go to Five Guys.

*Time skip to after when there done eating cause I've never been before*

After we get home, we decided to chill in the living and what I mean by chill is me sitting on the couch on my phone, Jerome chasing Mitch around the room, Rob and Vikk talking about whatever.

I look at the time and see it's getting late, I get up and stretch, "I'm going to bed guys, good night" I hear them say good night and I walk upstairs to my room and change out of my short and jeans and into some pajama pants and walk to my bed, lay down and go to sleep.