15

Day 1 out of 7

Preston POV

I toss my phone on my bed after I get done talking to Lachlan. As soon as I did that my computer starts ringing meaning I'm getting Skyped.
I walk over to my set up and sit in my chair putting on my headphones and answering the call.

"Hey Pressy" I mentally groan as she waved and smiled.

I put on a realistic looking smile "Hey Kelly, what's up" (sorry if anyone's name it Kelly)

"What need to talk about our relationship," I nod to let her continue, "I think we need to break up cause this relationship isn't going anywhere" she say with a sad look in her eyes.

'Thank god we're breaking up, I couldn't deal you with anymore and your bull shiz' I thought but forgot I didn't answer so I had to think of something quick, "Yeah, I agree but do you think we can still be friends?" 'Please say no'

She smiled "Yeah we can," 'fudge' "I'll talk to you later see Ya" I wave her goodbye and end the call. I get up to stretch, and make my way down stairs to get some ice cream from the freezer.

Lachlan's POV

After talking to Preston about the surprise, I decide to get up and talk to the rest of the Pack and see what they're up to. I walk around the house but I can't seem to find until I hear laughter from outside, I walk to the back slide door to see everyone sitting on sleeping bags in a circle around a fire talking and laughing. I lean on the door frame and look up and see the moon out

"Hey Lachy?" I look back down at the group, to see Mitch waving his hand telling me to come over and Rob patting an empty sleeping bag next to him, so I jog over and sit down and enjoy the rest of my night with the guys

Preston POV

After I get done eating like half of the ice cream I put it back and jog upstairs and change into some sweatpants, brush my teeth, get in bed and fall asleep.

Day 1 out of 7 over