Chapter:16

"Sending a pretty girl to get me is trouble." LJ said to Rhett. "She's too young for you." Rhett told his dad. I snuck away and looked through the pearl snaps.

This morning I checked his shirt size before I left. Wrangler was one of his sponsors so I got two shirts for him.

I let dad know where I was and put my phone back up. Bella posted on social media that she was dating a guy but she looked drunk in the photo. I left that alone and continued to shop.

Then I saw a pair of boots just like mom's. I got them and went to check out. As I walked back LJ was looking around. I looked behind me and saw Thomas. That's who. I got back to the booth and sat down behind it.

"He just walked in." LJ told me. "Yeah I'm staying close to you two." I told him. Once it was over Rhett was free for the rest of the day. "Nap time." He said getting in the passenger side.

I handed LJ the keys and sat in the backseat. Once at the hotel dad was walking out. I got out and went over to him. "Dad you won't believe what I found!" I showed him the boots and he smiled.

"Then you've got a new pair to wear in." He told me. I went with him to lunch and then we came back to the hotel. We took a nap until five and then got packed. Once we were packed we took the clothes down to the car and put them in the trunk.

Dad turned the room keys in and we went to the Center. I went back to the medical station to help Tandy one more time before January.

The tv was on with the arena in view. A man fell off and got his ankle stomped. He was helped back and I carefully got his boot off. "Would you stop?"

"Your ankle is broke. I'm not touching it at all." He looked down at his ankle and saw I wasn't doing anything. Then I went and got ice to numb the pain. "That's cold." He gritted. "That's because it's ice."

I wrapped the ice pack on both sides of his ankle and helped him set up. "Man your cute." He told me. I kinda blushed then helped him up onto his good foot. "Would you like to go do something with me later?" He asked. "Sorry I'm heading home after this." I told him.

"That's ok. When can I see you again?" "If you get hurt again." I told him and helped him out. Once the night was over I helped Tandy clean up and left. I was pulled back and came face to face with Rhett.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked. "I've got a flight in thirty minutes." I told him. He kissed me once before saying. "I'll see you in January." He let me go and I found dad parked outside the entrance.

"What held you?" He asked. " I was helping Tandy clean up and pack." He nodded and drove to the airport. Man I'm going to miss Rhett. I wonder if he found the shirts I got him?

Rhett's POV
She left for the airport and I was smiling like a crazy person. "You alright dude?" I turned and saw a buddy. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said then walked off to find my dad.

I grabbed my gear bag and found him talking to Sean. I went out to the car and popped the trunk. Two pearl snaps laid perfectly in the trunk. I picked both up and checked them out.

A note fell out of one and I picked it up. Belle got me two shirts just for me hanging out with her this week. That girl, now I really can't get her off my mind. The way back to the hotel I thought of her nonstop.

Belle June Bolton

Belle's POV
I grabbed mine and dad's bags while a valet brought the truck around. Once I got all the bags I took them out to wait with him.

The truck came up and dad was handed the keys. We put our bags in the back and got in. I was wearing my new black hat. "I think your mother had a hat like that one." Dad told me.

Once we got home I got my bag out and took it to my room. I got my clothes unpacked and put the suitcase under my bed.

Thanksgiving was less than two weeks away and I always cyber shopped for Christmas gifts. I went downstairs and started supper.

Belle June Bolton

Hey another chapter here!

Let me know how I'm doing.