Chapter:24

The police arrived at the hospital and put handcuffs on me. "Woah. Sir you've got the wrong person. I was signing autographs inside when this happened. You can ask my friend there." I told the officer.

Noah stood quiet then spoke. "It's true he was with me the entire time and we're both on security video at Boot Barn." "So then what happened?" The officer that is now standing in front of me asked.

"I texted her asking where she was then went to find her where she said, but when I got there she wasn't there. All I saw was a pile of clothes. Then I tried to call her.

"A guy by the name of Thomas Hugo answered it and threatened to hurt her. I threatened him back because I knew what he's done to her before." "Where exactly did you find her?" He asked.

"In the alleyway behind Boot Barn. She was tied up and it mostly looked like he knocked her out and raped her." "We'll check out the security footage from the store and decide whether your innocent." The officer behind me said as he uncuffed me.

"I'll be at the Golden 1 Center tonight if you need me." I told them. They nodded and I sat back down. One talked to the receptionist nurse then left with his partner.

"Rhett Jenkins." I got up and went over to the nurse. "She's awake but we don't know if she's had any major trauma to her head. Like memory loss or anything else." I nodded. "Would you like to go back and see her?"

I nodded and the nurse led me to the room she's in. We entered and the nurse told her she had a visitor. I walked farther into the room so I could see her.

When she saw me she smiled brightly wanting to jump out of the bed. I hurried over to her and wrapped her in my arms.

Belle's POV
When Rhett entered the room I smiled widely and he wrapped me in his arms. I wanted him to stay by me the rest of my life. I hope Thomas goes to prison after this.

"I'll leave you two alone." The nurse said then left. He picked me up and set me on his lap. "Please don't leave me alone again." I told him. "Never will I after what he did." He told me kissing my forehead.

"I want out. I want to be out of this place." He kissed me again. "I know baby girl. We've got to see what damage was done first." He said kissing me again. I fell asleep in his arms.

Belle June Bolton

I woke up in Rhett's arms in the hospital. The time was eight in the morning. He missed last night. He stirred awake and kissed my forehead. "Morning baby girl. How did you sleep?"

"Good." I told him resting my head on his chest. The doctor came in a few seconds later. "Well nothing serious to your head but there was extensive bleeding in your vaginal area. I suggest no intimacy for about two months just to be on the safe side." He told me with Rhett holding onto me.

I nodded. "Well then I'll have a nurse bring the paper work for your release after a quick check up." The doctor said. "I'll go get you some clothes." Rhett whispered in my ear. He slid me off his lap after the doctor left and went out.

He came back thirty minutes later as a nurse was checking me out. When she was done he was allowed in. "I put a feminine in the pile just in case." He told me kissing my forehead. I kissed his cheek and got changed into the sweats and his tee shirt he brought me. I of course used the feminine product and no it wasn't a tamp. I hate those things.

Once I was dressed the nurse had the release forms waiting for me to sign them. After I did I was released. "Well might as well get our bags and head to the next event in Anaheim." He said.

"Did you stay with me last night?" I asked. "I couldn't let my girl stay by herself there with that no good...." "Rhett please make sure to watch your language." I reminded him. He kissed me and we walked to the truck.

Of course he did help me in and then out. We went up to the room and got our stuff packed. His phone rang, I couldn't find mine.

I finished packing my stuff and Rhett carried mine and his to the truck. I turned the room keys into the front desk and walked out to the truck. Rhett pulled me into his arms.

His lips connected with mine. I could feel his tongue along my bottom lip. He tried to nip my lip but I pulled it away. He growled and licked my lip again.

I let him in to explore my mouth. First thing he did was wrap his tongue around mine. He picked me up bridal style and got into the truck on the drivers side.

We broke apart for air. "Man I love my girl." "And I love my guy." I was pressed against the steering wheel as he kissed me passionately again. The horn went off and made both of us jump.

"Why did you do that?" He asked. "I didn't." I told him trying to hide a smile. He kissed me again and held me closer. "Never. Will. I. Let. That. Boy. Hurt. You. Again." He said kissing me. His voice husky.

I broke apart from him. "We may want to get on the road." I told him. "But first I want to take you to do what ever you want." He told me. "I don't care what we do." I told him.

He kissed me once more and set me in the passenger seat.