Chapter:26

Glendale, AZ

Rhett was back to riding after helping me for a few weeks. I still had that fear but I knew to live with it. He got into the chute after kissing me and got up on his rope.

I stood on hand when he rode. Always. The chute opened and the bull bucked out. Rhett held on as the bull spun as it bucked. The buzzer sounded and Rhett got off. He got away from the bull and out of the ring.

He came over to me and pulled me close. "I knew your a good luck charm baby girl." He said then kissed me. "Now go get ready for your next ride." I told him. He had one more ride then was done.

"Better get a kiss before my next one too." He told me. "Oh you will and afterwards too." I whispered in his ear. He smirked and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso as his lips collided with mine.

His tongue slid into my mouth and wrapped itself around mine. "Hey no PDA behind the chute." Noah called as he walked by. We broke apart and Rhett just held me.

"Find your own girl then." Rhett told him putting me down. "I've got to get back to the station." I told him. He kissed me on my temple before removing his arm.

I walked back to the medical station and stayed there until it was Rhett's turn to ride. He was the last one to ride. He picked me up and immediately put his lips on mine. His tongue went into my mouth as he held me closer.

Definitely going to finish this later. "Rhett come on you can finish what you started after this ride." One of the guys called. "Better go ride babe." I told him as we broke apart.

"I'm not done with you yet baby girl." He said setting me down. "I know you'll give me a five star treatment later." I told him. He kissed me once more then rode for the eight.

When he came back he picked me up and carried me to the locker room. All the guys were cleared out by now so it was pretty much empty. He set his bull rope by his bag and pressed me against the wall.

I unzipped his vest and he took his chaps off. He put his tongue into my mouth and his hands unbuckled my belt. I undid his belt and he undid his jeans.

I could feel his bulge pressing against me. "Belle." He said between kisses. "Yes?" He broke away. "What are we doing?" He asked. "I don't know." I told him. "I love you but at the same time I don't want to hurt you." He told me.

"I know you don't want to hurt me and I believe that. I do and I know you'll be easy with me and care for me no matter what happens." He looked kind of hurt.

"Let's go back to the room and I'll show you what I mean." I said then kissed him. He set me down and fixed his pants. I buckled my belt back and walked with him out to the truck.

He put his bag in the back seat and opened my door for me. Then he got in. There was still a bulge in his pants. When we got to the motel parking lot he parked the truck and was about to get out.

I unbuckled and got onto his lap. Sitting right on top of it. "Belle can we wait until we get in the room?" "Then how much fun would it be?" He reached into the backseat and pulled out a package.

He undid his belt and jeans and kissed me while he did something. I let him take my belt off and slip me out of my jeans. He took my shirt off and then his own.

"Camo?" He asked. "Only for you babe." He unclasped my bra and discarded it with our clothes. I felt him pull my underwear down off my hips and his off his own.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me and loved on me in that drivers seat of the pick up.

Belle June Bolton

We woke up in the backseat of the truck. I was on his bare chest and naked. He was so gentle with me it was unbelievable. He really cared about me when he did it.

I put my underwear on and his shirt. He sat up and I felt his buddy brush against my underwear. He smirked as he leaned to kiss me. "Last night was one of the best." I said as he kissed me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said. "Why don't you go shower and I'll go get breakfast." He told me. "Sounds good." I told him. I got the room key and he spanked me as I did so.

When I looked at him he gave me the most innocent look in the world. "What?" He asked. I got out of the truck with the room key and went into our room.

Rhett's POV
Man. I hope I can be the man she still needs. I pulled the thing off and got dressed. I'd redo last night again and again if I could. The way she was moaning my name and letting me kiss her skin.

My little buddy rose again as I pulling into a drive through. I ordered breakfast and paid for it at the window. The person handed me the bag and and I made sure everything was in it.

When I got back I knocked on the door and she let me in. She was wrapped in a towel and her hair was wet. I closed the door behind me and set the food down. I smirked and picked her up putting her on the bed on my lap. I took my shirt off and jeans. That's the last thing I remembered from that morning.