Chapter:23

I got up off the bed and almost tripped over Rhett's boxers. This season is going to be rough. I got a shower and dressed. Rhett was still asleep. "Rhett. Get up." I said pulling out a pair of his jeans and a shirt.

I threw them on him and grabbed a room key. "If your not up and showered by the time I'm back in going to dump ice down your underwear." I closed the door and went down to get breakfast.

I got it to go and went back to the room. I got ice just in case and went to the room. He was still in bed. I set the food down and went over to him with the ice.

He rolled over and pulled the covers up past his head. I put the ice under the covers and pulled the waistband down just enough. "Don't you even dare." He said almost huskily. I still did it.

He jumped out of bed and I ran out of the room. He followed but I had a room key and he didn't. I got back to the room and closed the door. He hit the door and groaned.

"Belle please let me in." He said. "Why?" I asked getting out my breakfast and putting it in the microwave. "Because I'm in my underwear and you have food." He said.

"First you have to shower." I told him. "Fine I'll shower." I let him in and he went into the bathroom. I ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth.

He came out in a towel and wrapped his arms around me. "May I have breakfast now?" "Get dressed and I'll warm it up." He pulled me onto his lap and started kissing and nibbling at my neck.

"Noo. Rhett." "Why? I know you like it." "Because you've got a signing in thirty minutes and need to get ready." I told him. "I don't care. I love you too much."

"Rhett you need to get dressed and eat." I said sternly. "We'll finish this later." He said setting me back on the floor. He got up and got the clothes I set on the bed and got a pair of underwear.

I put his breakfast in the microwave and sat in the chair next to the dresser. A towel hit my face and I pulled it off. I looked up and found a full naked Rhett.

"Like what you see?" "Get your bare butt covered." I told him throwing the towel back at him. He smirked and put his underwear on.

"Can I go like this?" He asked. "Nope. You need actual clothes on." He smirked again and put on his jeans and a button down I picked out. I handed him his breakfast and a cup of coffee.

He put his belt on and brushed his teeth. "Now your ready." I told him. I took his arm and we walked down to the lobby. He led me out to his truck and helped me in.

We drove to Boot Barn and parked. He got out and opened my door for me. I got out and walked with him inside. He was given two signing pads and a pen. I went off to shop leaving him for two hours.

I found several pairs of jeans and shirts. "Well look who's on the PBR road." I looked up and in the mirror was Thomas. "Far from your family and your boyfriend is no where to be found."

He put his hands on my hips. "Leave me alone." I said breaking from his grip. I lost him somewhere in the Stetson section. Backed into a corner and scared that he was here.

'Hey the signing was an hour instead of two. Where are you?'
'In the Stetsons.' I told him.
I turned my head and was grabbed. "Not this time. Not again. You will come with me and never see your family or boyfriend again."

I struggled trying to get out of his grip. "No! You can't do this." I almost yelled. He grabbed a piggin string and tied my hands behind my back. He grabbed a bandana and used it for my mouth.

"Now you'll be quiet." He said dragging me out the back. I still struggled. He threw me against a hard surface and I fell hard onto the ground. He grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me up. "Now let's spend time together."

He threw me into the back of a truck and got on top of me. I blacked out after hitting my head on the door.

Rhett's POV
She's not where she said she was. A pile of clothes was the only thing there. She's not answering her phone. I tried to call. "Ah this must be the boyfriend."
"Who is this?" I asked sternly.
"Oh Belle never told you about me?" Then it clicked. "If you even harm a hair on her head you will not see the light of day again." I told him.
"Then why not come and get her. You'll be blamed for what I did."

The only place I know of is the back alley. Noah saw me and followed me. "Dude where's Belle?" "I think I've got a hunch of where she is though." I told him.

We went out into the alley. I spotted her by the dumpsters. I ran over and untied her. She was unconscious. I cut the bandana from her mouth and picked her up in my arms.

"She's unconscious." I told Noah. Blood was coming from between her legs. "Let's get her to the hospital."

When we got to the hospital I ran her into the emergency room. "She's unconscious. Please help."