A/N

THE RED HUNTER HAS FINALLY HIT 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Throws confetti

Thank you so much for reading my story, it means the world to me! I never thought this story would hit 1k, but I guess I was wrong, so as a little celebration I've decided to shout out some people who have been a huge support to TRH ;)

Mystique_ballerina
TheMadHatter059
Whitewolf2901
TenYearOdyssey
Ange_Ackerman
Rockergirl28
LunaGirl48

You guys have been awesome, thank you so much!!

So apart from that, I have a little something else for you guys:

(A little skit-ish thing from when both Jack and Rose were ten ^_^ )

Peter: " . . . and so both Little Red Riding Hood and her Grandmother were eaten by the big bad wolf. The end. Did you like that bedtime story, Jack?"

Jack: "No, it was awful."

Peter: "Thank you so much Jack for telling me how amazing my stories are and--"

Rose: Rose comes and knocks on the door

Peter: "Rose, I thought I already tucked you in? If you came in to," Peter shoots Jack a glare, "listen to my AMAZING story, I'm afraid I just finish telling it."

Rose: "What story was it?"

Peter: "Little Red Riding Hood."

Rose: "Never heard of it."

Jack: "It was awful!"

Peter: "Quiet you! My stories are amazing!" Peter fakes a mad expression

Jack: Giggles

Peter: Sighs, "Anyways, what did you need Rose?"

Rose: "It was too silent in my room."

Peter: Comes to Rose and kneels in front of her. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Rose: "It's too quiet--I don't like it. It leaves me alone to face my thoughts. They--they're almost like little ghosts taunting me, and it's scary."

Peter: Pats her on the head and gives her a soft smile. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

Rose: "No, you're weird and old."

Peter: "I'M NOT OLD I'M ONLY TWENTY-NINE!!!"

Jack: "Didn't you just turn thirty?"

Peter: "SHUSH!"

Jack: Shakes head at Peter. "Rose, you can sleep with me tonight if you'd like."

Rose: "Really?"

Jack: Pats bed.

Rose: Walks over to bed and climbs in next to Jack. "Thank you, Jack."

Peter: "You two good now?"

Both Jack and Rose nod.

Peter: Smiles affectionately. "Then sweet dreams. I love both of you, no matter how much you tease me, goodnight."

Peter: Turns off bedroom lights and closes door.

Peter: Smiles and mumbles to self while shaking head. "Those two--they will always be there to support each other. I just hope I'm always there to give them the love they need to grow."

~End~

To all of my ghost readers, you're silence is not only scaring Rose, but yours truly as well. Even just one tiny little comment helps and motivates me to write more, so don't be afraid to share your thoughts as the story progresses. I don't bite (although I know a certain someone who does . . .) XD

Anyways, hope you guys liked that little excerpt about their past! Again, thank you so much for all the support and the 1K reads! Make sure to vote and comment if you liked that so I can do something similar again as a reward!!

Yours truly,

~ B e l l e

P.S.

Who else loves Peter? ;)