Chapter 3

Lol I'm finally back with another chapter after a million years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haku p.o.v.

As I'm making my regular grounds, making sure everything in the bath house is good for the spirits that will be arriving soon, I feel a peculiar presence.

Taking some time to try and identify what it is, I sense a.....human presence? No way. There's no humans here and no human could just accidentally end up here.

I decide to take a look. I don't want anything bad happening here that would make Yubaba angry, in which she would put all the blame on me. Making my way towards the direction the presence feels strongest, I find myself being led to the front entrance bridge. Walking quietly out of the front doors, making sure she doesn't hear me yet, I see a girl that's definitely around my physical age.

She looks lost and maybe a little anxious. I can't help but feel a little sympathetic of this girl. She's most likely going to get stuck here for a while if I don't do anything. It's most likely too late now anyway.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" I ask sternly. If I don't want her to get stuck I need to get my point across. As I say this, her eyes snap into my direction.

"Haku! I-i can't believe it's you!" The girl says, hands to her face as she approaches me.

My eyes widen. How does she know my name. Who is this girl.

"How do you know me."

Instantly the girl looks disappointed. I just want to know how this human knows my name and how she got here.

Chihiro p.o.v.

Long after waiting, I here that voice once again, although it's a lot deeper then years ago. My attention is instantly averted to the source of the said sound.

It's really him.

He definitely looks different too. Taller, muscular, longer hair, and a lot more...mature. He's quite attractive.

"Haku! I-i can't believe it's you!" I say, excitedly yet nervous, my hands running to my face. Taking a few steps forward I'm ready for whatever will happen next.

As he replies, a wave of sadness overcomes me. He...doesn't remember me?

"Haku...it's me, Chihiro. Don't you remember?" I know I'm not dreaming. I can't be dreaming. Pinching my wrist, nothing happens. This is definitely happening in real life.

What upsets me is how he doesn't even recognize me. I know being here makes you forget....I experienced it once too.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are. But that is besides the point right now. You need to get out of here or else you'll-"

"Get stuck. I know. I'll start disappearing and I'll have to eat some food so I don't. Haku, I've been here, whether you remember or not." I say, cutting him off while trying to spark his memory. I want him to remember.

His eyes widen a bit more and he looks so confused.

Walking closer to him, I put my hands on his shoulders and look into his concerned eyes.

"Trust me. Please? I hope I can make you remember. Let me stay, I know what to do." I then take him into an embrace, hugging him tightly.

I missed him so much, I need him to remember. I got my hopes up thinking he would remember.
I pull away from the embrace and look him in the eye once more, sending him a sad smile.

"You can stay." Is all he says back.

"Ok....so," I stop to think about where I'm actually going with this sentence, "I'll go talk to Yubaba. Do I need to find Kamaji first?" I ask, remembering everything I had to do in the past.

"Uh.....well you seem to know what you're doing pretty well but I'm not sure if I trust you. You're right about what you just said but I'm coming with you." Haku says, unsure about everything.

I don't blame him for not trusting me I guess. I'm a strange human who just appeared out of nowhere and knows exactly what to do in this spirit world. Even if he didn't want me here he can't do anything because the sun is setting and soon, the spirits would be arriving.

While lost in thought, he had began to walk off.

"Come on" he says strictly.

Haku p.o.v.

I lead her around the bath house and to the back. She said something about Kamaji but she doesn't need to see him if I'm watching what she's doing. I trail her through the back door, heading into the empty part of the house so we don't draw so much attention.

Leading her up through the bath house by stairs and the elevator I can't help but wonder how in god's name she knows everything she has talked about. My name, what to do, the other spirits names. I don't understand. She wants me to remember....but remember what?!

She has barely even been here and she's making me go crazy.

"How do you know about all of us." I ask. She already kind of explained that she's been here before but it doesn't give me the answers I'm looking for.

"Well...I said earlier I've been here before. I found this place by accident because of my parents turning to pigs," she pauses, "and I found you, just how we met up today, on the bridge."

She sounds sad and I feel bad. I don't remember any of this and it bothers me because I know that this place causes you to forget. She could have meant so much to me and I have no idea now.

"How long ago was this?"

"About five years ago in human time, if that helps any." She tries to explain.
Although I'm not sure how long that would be for us, I nod, pretending to understand.

We arrive the highest level and that's as far as I can take her. We stand in front of the beginning of Yubaba's doors and I turn to face the girl.

"This is as far as I can take you, the rest is for you," I don't really want to leave her behind because I feel like I need to be near her but....I don't know why. "Also, what's you're name again?"

Already off to a bad start. I can't even remember her name, but I know that the next time I'll see her, she'll have a new one.

"It's Chihiro," She says, "I'll see you soon I hope." She speaks with her soft voice, grazing her hand across my shoulder.

"Also, take this." I hand her a little piece of fruit, so she won't disappear.

Taking it, she nods and walks away, knocking on the door which graciously replies by opening and that's the last I see of her as she walks in and the door shuts.

I remain looking at the closed door. If I don't remember, will that cause trouble? What if I remember. What happens then?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I apologize for making you wait for an actual eternity. If you couldn't tell by me switching point of views, which I never do in one chapter, I couldn't think of what to put which was so frustrating. So I hope this cuts out for you guys ha.