Welcome To Whale Island!

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Still Killuas' P.O.V

Me and Gon have been travelling for nearly 1 year now. We've been from town to town just venturing, eating, running around and staying in different fancy hotels. To earn some more money, we visit heavens arena to fight weak and worthless people in different matches, which brings memories for me since I used to come here to train when I was 6 years old.

We learnt a thing called Nen and have been perfecting it along with Ten daily. To be honest, nen is kinda cool and helps us to pass the 200th level. After spending a month training and perfecting, by the age of 13, we quit and start to travel to gons place since he hasn't seen his residents in a while and I kinda want to meet them too.

As we aboard the next boat to whale island, Gon waves back to the strangers down below us for some random reason. He's a weird one that's for sure.
I smile at how cheerful and generally happy he is.

We both lay on the deck looking at the blue sky with no clouds to be seen, only the clear blue sky and seagulls that would occasionally swoop by. A random question that I never thought to ask before, came to mind.

"So... what's your mum and dad like?" I calmly ask while watching the seagulls flap together in their squad.

"Hmm... Let's see... Well, my mum died before I was born. I never really got the chance to call her my mum since she didn't raise me, she's just a woman who gave birth to me" he smiles.

"Wow, that's a bit harsh" I chuckle with a sweat drop. He laughs too.

"And my dad..." His eyes light up like a blazing fire, as he looks to the sky. A massive grin forms on his tanned face, "my dad is a hunter! He left me when I was only a baby to become one but he's known to be the best hunter in the world! One day, I wish to meet him! I want to see him with my own eyes but I know that I've got to get a lot stronger before I do so I guess it's just a distant dream of mine, heheh" he scratches the back of his head as he sweats .

"Besides..." He glances at me, which made me look at him. He grins, "I'm having way too much fun with you, killua! So my dad can wait for now"

My eyes widen for a second, realising that he's putting me before his own dad. I look away with a little hint of pinkness on my cheeks. I actually feel kinda happy, Relieved almost. I'm Relieved that he likes spending time with me as much as I like his company as well.

If only I could tell him that...

"So if your mum and dad aren't there, then who raised you?" I frown at him.

He grins again, "that would be my aunt-mito! She's like a mum to me... She's the only mum I have and I'm so grateful to her! Also my grandma raised me too! She's aunt-mitos mum, and she always embarrasses aunt-mito and tells me stories of her when she was little since" he giggles, causing me to smile at him before glancing at the sky once again.

After a minuet of silence, He turns to me and asks, "what about your family? What're they like?"

Well they are assassins. But I can't tell him that since he probably won't believe me so I'll just give him there personality traits.