That girl again?

AN: I know I keep doing it in Killua's point of view but I just find it so much  easier and fun to write from his p.o.v, ya feel? So yeah anywaysssss enjoy the story!

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

  ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Killua's P.O.V

>>>Time Skip to the morning<<<

*PING*

I jolt to the sound of my phone going off and drag my arm out from the warm covers to reach for it. I feel around my desk with my eyes closed since I'm still dead to the world. When I can't find it, I open my eye lids and squint at my bed side table.
What the hell. Where's my phone? 

Sitting up slowly, I stretch my arms and give off a big yawn.
Damn, my head hurts.
I sit there slouching for a moment, just staring at nothing.

*PING*

My phone goes off again and I suddenly remember that I was looking for it.
Where the hell is it anyway?
I rub my eyes and had a couple of gulps from my glass of water to wake me up a little. Looking under my pillow, under my duvet, in my pillow case, in my bed cover, under the bed, under the bed side table, under the mattress, under my chester draws, opening up all the draws and I even looked in the bathroom... It wasn't anywhere. I heard it go off but I just couldn't see it.
Ugh, this is so frustrating.

*PING*

When I heard it again, it came from Gon's side of the room. I tried not to wake the sprawled out, drooling, and sleeping boy and slowly walk towards him. His right arm and right leg, dangle off the bed while his left arm was tucked behind his head and left leg was nicely perched on top of his bed. His duvet cover was hanging off the edge of the bed and was barely covering him, I laugh at his sleeping position and how drool is dripping down the side of his cheek.

*PING*

I froze for a second. That sound definitely came from Gon and it was definitely my phone because his phone has a slightly different sound to mine. Listening again but more closely, I waited for it to go off.

...

...

...

*PING*

There it is again. And now I know exactly where that sound is coming from... You'd never guess where it was...

None other then under Gon's pillow.

I look at the glass wall clock near the TV and it read 8am. If I remember correctly, we had breakfast reservations at 9:30am but me and Gon want to get there half an hour early so that we can get all the nice food first. ;3

Without waking gon, I slip my hand under his pillow and feel around for my phone once again.

"Found it." I say quietly to myself as I slowly pull it out from under his heavy and sleeping head.