What are you hiding?

A/N here it issssss as I promised! Okay, this one is a little sad but don't hate me coz I was just trying to make the story interesting... no one dies tho (yet)... just kiddingggggg~ *sweats*

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

  ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Killua's P.O.V

After the bomb was disarmed and the village was back to it's normal self, me and Gon make our way back to his house. We walk in silence, side by side, until...

"killua?" Gon says out of the blue yet again.

"Hm?"

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now but . . . um" He stops in his tracks and frowns at the ground, this also makes me stop and turn to face him.

After a couple of seconds, I place my hands on my hips and sigh, "well? If you got something to say then say it."

"okay-okay! um... Is there anything that you're hiding from me? anything at all?"

I had a feeling this topic would come up eventually but... I'm afraid. Should I lie about it? or do I tell him the truth?

...

I smile and shake my head, "nope, nothing"

Lying to him sounds better.

"hmm... okay! If you say so then.. I guess there really is nothing else I can do. So, let's go!" Gon sweats a little, while scratching the back of his head. I nod and carry on walking.

I'm pretty sure, he's hiding something from me as well.

By the time we make it back, It was about time for dinner. Me and Gon sit beside each other at the table, in silence. Gon then tells me something random and I laugh at him yet again, He's just so weird ya know? Mito then enters with a hot pot and other dishes, as she places them on the table, Gon's grandma comes in with the cups, plates, knives and forks.

Gon breathes in the smell of the food and lets out a happy sigh, "mmm! Smells delicious!" he says with a grin.

"It's a roast today boys! I hope you like it as well, Killua. It's always been one of Gon's favourite dishes." Mito laughs as she takes a seat at the table, in front of Gon.

I glance at Gon, but he was already looking at me with his signature smile. I quickly look away, focusing my eyes else where, until they land on a picture, hanging on the wall.

I guess that's... A picture of Gon's dad. Now that I think about it, they do look a lot alike. I wonder if he'll ever get to meet him someday...

"well, eat up boys!" Mito says, as she lifts the lids off the different dishes and Gon's grandma sits down with her cup of coffee.

Gon's eyes light up as he grabs a serving spoon and shoves food in his mouth. I snap out from my thoughts and also grab some food and dump it on my plate. I also stole the last meatball that Gon was going for but I got there before him. *cat face* :3