Finding out the truth.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

  ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Killua's P.O.V

After 3 hours on the boat, we finally arrive at York New city. Me and gon jump from the deck and land on the concreted ground, instead of using the ramp like everyone else. Gon's face lights up to the view of York New city from where we were standing. You could say that the buildings were so large and out stretched, we were like little ants compared to them.

"Let's go, Killua!" Gon shouts with excitement. He sprints forward, dragging me with him again.

Seriously? has he forgotten the reason why we're here?

"Oi Gon! We're not here to have fun you know!" I shout out but he ignores me (as usual) and continues to run towards the city.

I sigh, knowing I have no choice but to go along with him.

- - -

We enter a huge hospital looking for answers for Mito's illness. Walking in to the reception area, we look around for anyone who we need; like doctors or nurses that could help us. All that I could see was a room full off sick patients, who are waiting to be seen, and a very stressed out receptionist with far too much on her plate.

Ugh, at this rate we're not going to find out anything at all. So annoying.

"Hey, Killua, let's ask him! He looks like a doctor, right?"

I look over to who Gon is pointing at and it looked like a man who was pretty tall, slim, with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and round specks sitting on the end of his nose. He held a black note bored with a couple of pages pinned to it, wearing a white lab coat with a couple of pens tucked in his chest pocket and black tailored trousers with brown smart shoes. He was talking to a couple of people about something that I couldn't here but it looked like a pretty serious conversation.

Hm, he looks promising.

I follow Gon's lead as he cheerfully runs over to this man who might happen to be a doctor. He kindly dismisses the couple in front of him and turns his attention to Gon.

---

Without realising it, I zoned out and didn't realise that I stopped walking completely and stood still.

"Hey, Killua!"

Snapping out of my thoughts and my skill to over analyse situations, Gon caught my attention and waved me over to him.

Sighing, I stick my hands in my pockets and stroll over to where Gon was. As i stood next to him, the man in the white jacket with the round shaded specks, grins down at me.

Ignoring him, I turn to Gon, "so are you sure this is the person you want to see? Is he even a doctor?" My eyes glance at the man for a split second before bringing them back to Gon.

"Yep! Of course I do, This is Dr. Leorio!" Gon grins at me and held his hand out like he was introducing him or something.