Intro

*Picture of Allison above. 

My name is Allison I'm 17 years old and g rowing up  I was lucky enough to born into a family with alcoholic and drug addicted parents. They would abuse the hell out me physically and  emotional. The worst thing that my parents ever did was they tried to leave me for dead. I was 12 and my parents had beaten me to an inch to of my life and then took me to our backyard and locked me up like a dog. 

They left and never came back. I thought that I was going to die, till one day the police came to my house looking for my parents when one officer found me. I was placed in foster care and 6 months later I got adopted by two wonderful people. Nathan and Hazel Harrison and they  are  the best parents that I could have asked for. They were what parents should be and they treated me like a daughter should be treated. The most important thing Nathan and Hazel did for me was they got me the help I needed to deal with after effects of the whole situation. It wasn't easy to talk about  but it was helpful. I 

I started school and academically  I was smart given the way I grew up. But when it came to being social that was another story. I didn't really talk to anyone and kept to myself. I just   didn't  fit in. I mean I  wore clothes that cover me up because I didn't want anyone to see my marks and I didn't have any friends because according to the kids I was the weirdo freak emo girl.  I eventually got use to my surrounds and felt somewhat comfortable but that all changed in the middle of October when  my dad told us his job was transferring him to Lakewood. Which meant we were moving and that  I would have to  start the process of feel comfortable  all over again. The last time I was in new surrounding it took me almost a year to get comfortable and feel safe.  I wonder how this is going to go.