Chapter 9

After a while of dancing we end up meeting up with our friends in the kitchen and everyone is just talking. " I'm going to do the bathroom" I turn and whisper in Finn's ear. " There's one upstairs second door on the left." "Okay." When I got done I open the bathroom door and there stood Kane he was one of the people from the diner that day I went. "Hey, what's up" "Nothing'' " Well I just wanted to apologize for what I did at the diner I shouldn't have tried to kiss you." He must be drunk because he's apologizing to me now for something that happened at month ago. " Thanks" I step to go around him but Kane moves to the side and blocks me.

"Can you move please my friends are wanting for me." " You mean Finn?" I didn't say anything. " Come on why don't you stay up here with me and we can have some fun."" No Thanks" I push him enough to step out of the bathroom but don't get far before there's a tight grip on my arm and I'm slammed up against the wall. Kane starts kissing my neck. " Stop it get off me" "You like it and you know it." The tears are staring to form in my eyes has Kane started to touch my body and put his hands under my shirt.It was like I was reliving a nightmare all over again. I don't even try screaming because I screamed before in these situations and no one came. I just close my eyes and keep moving trying to get him off me.

The next thing I know I don't feel Kane on me anymore. "Get the Hell away from her." "Finn I wasn't doing anything. She wanted to hook up". "You're liar" I yell with the tears at this point falling down my face like a waterfall. " Shut up you stupid bit.. ", But before he could finish Finn punched him across the face.