Chapter 12

In the middle of my room stood a certain lacrosse captain with flowers and candles all around him. "Allison, I told you that I had something important that had to take care of and I'm here to take care of it." I'm just standing here with my hand over mouth and in shock at what I'm looking at. "Will you be my girlfriend?" It took me a minute to process of what he just said but once it finally clicked I knew what I had to do. I ran up to Finn and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Just so you know I don't regret kissing you it was actually one the best decisions that I made." I look at Finn with a smile on my face. I can' believe that I actually have boyfriend!

Monday when I got to school I was nervous. Nervous because walking in to school today was different then any other day, today I was walking in hand and hand with Finn. I know people are going to look and are going to say things I just don't know if I can handle it. Walking to our lockers I noticed the looks and heard the voices and I was starting to feeling sick. Then I look at Finn and he doesn't even seem to be bothered by all of it, he was probably use to the all the attention. "I will see you later babe coach wants talk to us before class." Okay" Finn gave me kiss before he left and I could feel eyes on us.

" You guys look so cute together." Izzy said. " Well it looks like the little emo freak landed herself a boy." I turn around and there is Lily. " Enjoy it while it last because it will be over sooner than you think." " Shut the hell up Lily!" Summer said. " What, I'm just giving her a heads up. I mean Finn dating a girl that looks like she belongs on the street compared to a girl like me that looks like a princess come on. Plus once his parents find out about this they will make him break up with you." Then she pushed me into the locker and walk away. " She is such a bitch." " Don't listen to her Allison. She is just jealous because her perfect plan is falling apart." Maybe Lily was jealous but maybe she is also right. I mean I remember Finn telling me that his parents wanted him to end up with Lily or girl like her and I'm the opposite of that. I would hate to ruin another family's life. I already did that once and it ended with me eventually getting locked in a dog cage.