Chapter 16

Tonight is the prep rally for the lacrosse team then Saturday night the championship game will take place. I rode with Summer and Izzy because the boys had to be at the school earlier. Not only was tonight the prep rally night it is also the first night that I will meet Finn's parents. I have never really talked to Finn's parents except for saying hi to them when I was at his house. They are both busy people so I didn't want to bother them. As we walk into the gym Finn, Avett, and Brock along with the rest of the team were standing by the boys locker room, we give a quick wave to them and make our way to the bleachers. " Hey, Allison." I turn around and it was Finn. " Summer, Izzy. I was wondering if you want to come meet my parents really quick before this whole thing starts." " Sure." Then he grabs my hand and we are off. "Don't be nervous they are going to love you." I just shook my head but deep down I knew this was going to be a wreck. " Mom, Dad." "Hi sweetheart" his mom says and pulls him in for a hug. " You guys this is my girlfriend Allison." "Nice to meet you dear." The both said. " Nice to meet you guys to." " Look I got to go get ready but I will see you guys after okay." Finn hugged his mom and gave me a kiss on the top of my head before leaving. " So I finally know the name of the girl that I have been seeing around my house the last couple months." "Yes sir." "Finn tells us you are very smart and strong girl, says you like to draw." I just shook my head." " Well dear we love our son and we want nothing but the best for him. He has a great life ahead of him and I don't want some girl to derail everything that he has worked hard for." I just shook my head because I didn't know what to say. "John!" Finn's dad yelled, I turned around and there was Lily with her parents. They stared to make their way over to us and exchanged pleasures. " Lily you get beautiful more and more each time we see you." " Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. " Hello dear what is your name?" Lily's mom turns to m" Al.." " This is Allison she is a friend of Finn's" his mom quickly jumps in. " Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you to" " Lily would you like to join us after this we are having a get together." Lily look at me with the most bitchy face, " I would love" I couldn't stand this anymore it was clear that he wasn't lying and his parents do want him to end up with Lily, and they are right. Lily is the perfect girl for them not only Finn but also for his parent. Finn doesn't need a girl like me that is broken in his life to ruin everything he has work for. If he is with Lily then nothing can get ruin. I slowly walked away from the conversation and no one even noticed but instead of going back by Izzy and Summer I just went outside the gym.

"I told you." I turn around and it's Lily. "That it doesn't matter if Finn likes you at the end of it all I'm going to be the one that gets him. You are just a poor worthless girl whose one parents didn't want anything to do with her." " How do you know about my parents?" " Oh Allison you have no idea who you are dealing with. I know people and I was able to find out all about your parents, the beatings the raping and even the dog cage." The tears coming down my face she knows everything and she going to tell everyone. " See Allison once Finn's parents found out all about you and your background Finn isn't going to have a choice but to break up with you . Not only will you lose him but those so called friends you have they are going to leave to. Because who wants to be associated with nut job like you. I ran out the school and ran home. I just wanted to get away from there. My life was falling apart all over again.

About an hour later there was a knock at my front door and I knew who it was before I even opened it ."Hey what's wrong ?What happened?" "Finn I don't want to talk about this right now." Well I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." Finn took my hand and walked outside then shut the door behind him. "What are you doing Finn?" What are you talking about?" "I mean why are you with me. A girl that has been beaten to a inch of her life, a girl that not by choice as been with so many guys." " Because I love you" " No you don't you and we both know that this relationship isn't going to last. I saw up close and personal how your parents interact with Lily compare to me. They love her Finn and they want you two together and once Lily tells your parents about me this is over." "What exactly is Lily going to my.." " She knows all about me Finn! She knows everything about my pass. You and I both know that your parents are not going to let you be with me because I'm just going to ruin your life." Look it's my life and I decide who I want to be with not my parents. That right belongs to me and no one else not even you . I pick who I want and I want you and I don't care if my parents get pissed or if that bitch Lily gets mad. I want to be with you." Look Finn, I don't want to be with you. I can't be with you because all I'm going to think if we are together is how much I'm destroying your life, also because of us being together your parents are going to hate you and I don't want that. Yeah your parents probably won't do what my parents did to me but having your parents hate you is the worst feeling and I'm not going to let that happen." I didn't even wait for his response I just walked back inside. It was done and over.