Chapter 24

*Stefan's POV*
Wow man I can't believe Quannie... I really have to start doing my research on people before I let them in my fucking life. Right now I don't want nothing to do with that girl at all..

Imma call her anyways, see where her head at.

*Phone ringing*
She damn near was going to let my call go to voicemail until she answered on what sounded like the last ring.

Quannie: Um Hello...

Me: You know you fucked up right???

Quannie: baby please believe me that was the last tim-

Me: You know Quannie I don't get how you can do somebody who has been nothing but good to you like shit I honestly thought you changed and here you are having sexual relations with somebody who probably not even legal.

Quannie: I'm sorry it just happ-

Me: You act like I don't give you the world man you act like I don't give you what you need I honestly try to be the best man I can to you but I see you addicted to your life style. You might as well stay over there I don't really have too much to say to you right now, I hope you happy with what you have done.

I hung up, it always happens to me I always get tricked man.

*Peaches POV*
Quannie was acting really strange I really don't know what be up with her sometime.

Me: Quannie are you okay girl???

Quannie: Peach I have to tell you something, but when I tell you can you promise not to be mad at me???

Oh gosh, how many times can you honestly forgive somebody before it's enough.

Me: Go ahead Quannie what's on your mind..

Quannie: You're going to find out from Stefan so I might as well tell you me and Mike Mike have been having sex for years, but today was-

Me: Quannie my little brother???? REALLY!!!? I'm never one to fuck up the next person game but damn Quannie what you doing is illegal...

Quannie: I know Peaches trust me it was never planned Mike Mike is just really persuasive.... But anyways today was different, your little brothers girlfriend just happens to be the guys cousin and saw the hickies on Mike Mikes neck and totally flipped out so-

Me: So I'm guessing she told Stefan???

I laughed...

Me: Honestly Quan I love you to death but you do some dumb as shit! Now you have to stay here with his brother who probably is not going to want you around his kids no matter of fact you can go to the condo im already walking on thin ice so you'll have to stay there when he gets back.

Quannie: Peach thank you that's all I needed I couldn't be homeless again.

Me: Well if Stefan loves you like he says he do maybe he won't leave you, just maybe because if that was me I would be pissed the fuck off. But anyways I'm Finna go upstairs and call my man and have some phone sex or something.

I went into my room got in the shower rubbed coconut oil all over my body and called my babies hotel room.

He didn't answer the first two times but the third time was a charm like they say.

Me: Baby

???: Hey who is this?

I know I'm calling the right room, so I'm confused as to why a bitch is answering my man room phone.