Chapter 25

*Stevie's POV*
Damn my brother so some dumb ass shit I don't see why my mama favor him over me dawg the niggas was dumb, I swear if some shit happened to Peaches I will strangle his crazy ass now I gotta try to get a flight back to the A to be by my baby side.

*Rocko's POV*
When I got to the hospital I saw lil Mike Mike and immediately clapped Bruh up, clapped Aaron up for giving me the heads up and went to find the doctor.

Me: Hello I'm the father of the children.

Dr. Gonzalez: Thank you for getting here as soon as you could I have good news and bad news, the babies are in distress, and the mother is dying trying to nurse them back to health.

That shit hit me dawg

Lil Mike was causing a fuss

Mike mike: Nah man Nah man something wrong not my sister she ain't going out like that

Me: Mike please man calm down man we gone get right man please

Mr. Gonzalez: so we need you guys to chose... Do you want to save the babies or the mother??

Me: what do you mean or? They 7 months they can't survive outside of the womb sir???

Mr. Gonzalez: see sir they can but it is very risky, they will remain in incubators until capable to survive on their on

Mike mike: man Rocko you know what to do I want my nieces as much as you do but God got us this world ain't nothing without Peaches man you know that shit!!!

Me: Sir go ahead and take them out and please save her man save my babies too but save her most importantly

That was the hardest decision I have ever made in my life man.

Mike came up and hugged me... Thank you Rocko Thank you so much man!!!!

Me: Anything for you lil Bruh!!

Just then that nigga Stefan walked in, everybody just got quiet.

Stefan: Hey everybody is Quannie and Peaches okay?

Everybody yelled: QUANNIE?????

The fuck was this nigga talking about you mean to tel lme all of my kids life in danger today?

Me: Yo I'm Rocko, what do you mean is Quannie ok?

Stefan: Oh shit I thought everybody knew they called me and said Quannie had been beat up in our home when I got there she was gone so I rushed here, she is in room 278.

I immediately went upstairs.

When I got to Quannie room the lights were on and Quannie was just there not sleep, alive but no movement no nothing.

I immediately found a doctors after running into Mike mike on his way down here.

Me: EXCUSE ME CAN ANYBOY TELL ME ABOUT THE WOMAN IN THIS ROOM? I am HER BABIES FATHER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOW

???: Hello sir there is no reason to yell I'm doctor Anthony what can I help you with today?

Me: Can you just tell me what's wrong with her that is my babies mother.

Dr. Anthony: you look frustrated could you please sit down for a second for me.

This could only mean bad news...

*sighs*

Dr. Anthony: Due to the blunt force trauma she faced we thought she would better recover in a induced comma.

Me: DAWG WHAT THE FUCK

Dr. Anthony: Sir you have nothing to worry about the babies are fine they are being nurtured and she will wake up in no time.