Chapter 10

*Peaches POV*

I was so cofused, why the fuck did I throw up? I got scared, I remember the last time I had sex with Rocko we did't use protection...

I heard Motch tossing an turning in bed, What the fuck was I thinking having a stranger all in my shit.,

Mitch: Goodmorning beautiful..

Me: Uh hey... I forgot I had something to do this morning but you don't have to leave, unless I take too lomg you could just let yourself out.

Mitch: It's okay ma, take your time..

I got up amd got in the shower, I brought my clothes in there with me because he was not finna see my body.

I'm always leading somebody on... Like I don't want you foreal nigga, is you sick?

I went in my closet and grabbed my purse and keys..

Me: Later Mitch.

If that nigga wasn't out of my house when I got home it's going to be a problem.

I zoomed to the doctor, I couldn't wait for a store bought pregnancy test.

As soon as I walked in I got help because my homegirl Felicia the head OBGYN.

Felicia: Hey Peach how you doing baby? How was your party?

Me: Hey Licia it was good I need a pregnancy asap.

Felicia: Oh gosh, c'mon girl.

She did her lil thang but I have to wait a hour for the results, she gonna call me whenever.

*Mitch's POV*

I had woken up and Peaches wasn't home yet so I went in the living room and started playing Gta5 on her PS4, Lil mama living good, I could get use to it.

I heard a key in the lock I kept cool I ain't wanna seem like I missed her too much.

But when the door opened I was surprised at what I saw.

*Rocko's POV*

So I go to My suppose to be WIFE Peaches crib and see a nigga, playing on my shiy, in his boxers, that's some low down dirty shit.

Me: Wtf!

Him: Aye man what you doing here?

Me: I should be asking you that damn question, this my shit!

Him: Nigga yo name ain't Domonique Hill!

Me: Man nugga get the fuck out my shit, you fucking her????

Him: Aye man Ion take too kind to disrespect, no I ain't fucking her but I damn shol ain't leaving cause Peaches is single!!!

*Peache's POV*

I can't believe I'm pregnant... I wanted Rocko's child I really did, but I wanted to be tge only one with his damn kids.. I was confused cause I know in my heart I'm done vut I also know that I want a family.

I sped home and I saw Rocko's Dads car in the parking lot and heard raised voices.

I ran up the stairs and saw my door already open and heard arguing, this could not be good.

I walked in and saw Rocko and Mitch arguing, everything stopped when I walked in.

Rocko: Peaches who the fuck id this nigga, why he in my shit!!!

at first Iwas startled, didn't say anything, but I remember how this nigga just played me, I got heated.

Me: Your shit???? nigga get the fuck right my Daddy bought this for me. You just left me for my BESTFRIEND why you ain't in her mama shit and this is MITCH any more fucking questions?