Chapter 5

*Rocko's POV*

Damn man, I done fucked up!!!! This bitch threw me off my game, she probably plotting on a nigga.

I threw her ass off me.

Me: Quannie get the fuck out!!!

Quannie: What did I do Rocko... didn't you always say you wanted me to have your seed?

Me: Quannie I was lieng to yo dumb ass get the fuck out, you aint having no kids of mine and that's a threat! Get the fuck out my shit!

*Quannie's POV*

I was confused... We were just making sweet love and then Rocko flipped out. I hate being played with. It battered my soul.

Me: Rocko isn't this what you wanted!

Rocko: No bitch you aint my wife, Peaches is ho!

That fueled the fire in my already burning soul.. How could he trick me like this? How could he lie to me? Say all these things and not mean them.

My anger took over me, I swung on his ass repeatedly, trying to break his fucking head in.

Me: Fuck you Rocko fuck you, no good ass trifling ass bitch, I hope Peaches find out we fucking too, you fucking dog!

*Rocko's POV*

What the hell did this bitch just say?

I was letting her get away with these petty ass hits and then I put a stop to that.

I choked that hoe.

Me: If Peaches even receives a hint that we're fucking I will kill yo ass, my damn self Quannie, now get the fuck out our shit and don't come back until I say so!

After kicking that hoe out I took a nap, I was exhausted.

*Peaches POV*

4 Chinese body wave bundles later, and a Full set of gel nails later, I was looking G-DoubleO-D GOOD. I think it's time I bless my 5,750 Instagram followers with a pic. I took a serious selfie, a playful one and more cute ones and made a collage, my caption was "Who you settling for? who better than ya girl" The like poured in. Emoji comments nshit.

I put the phone down and waited for Tiff to get finish, I was happy to be with somebody who truly cared for me.

She got done.. And I instantly snapped pictures of her and put it right on Instagram, with the caption "Day 1 nigga, you stuck with me dawg" I knew how to get a bitch MAD!

Tiff: Girl thanks for everything, I always have a good time with you Peach.

Me: No babes thank you for putting me up, Imma see you tomorrow right?

Peaches: Of course baby everybody who is anybody finna be at your party.

Me: Okay baby, love.

We went our separate ways. I didn't have my 5c all I had was my Galaxy and it was nothing to listen to on here. It was a boring ass rude home.

I didn't wanna go home, I really don't wanna fuck with Rocko ass, but whatever I'll act like I don't know nothing.

I got home and went up stairs, when I opened the door it was a fucking mess, like what the fuck? If they fucked in here that would be sone distespectful ass shit.

I went in my room and Rocko wasn't in bed, but he was in the bathroom, I ain't say nothing, I got undressed and layed down.

The bathroom door opened.

Rocko: Damn Goodmorning, Goodafternoon, I ain't sleep in the bed with you last night.

Me: Hey Rocko...

Rocko: Peaches what the fuck is your problem.

Me: I'm just fine Rocko.

Rocko: man I ain't got time for your bullshit.

Me: Okay and you're welcome to get the fuck out my shit fuck nigga.

Rocko: You really tripping on me baby calm down, please....

Me: I'm good like I said.

Rocko: you look beautiful baby girl.

He came loser to me and tried to kiss me, I almost fucking threw up.

Me: Thanks...

I got up and ran to the shower, I'm sure he could tell I was disgusted and not interested.

*Rocko'sPOV*

Man something wassup... Did Quannie try me and tell Peaches any damn way?

I had some major ass kissing to do.

Me: Baby what you want for Valentines day you know that's our 6th anniversary.

Peaches: Yeah I know and I'm good off gifts, honestly we too young, we don't even know if this is it for us.

I walked in the bathroom, she pierced her eyes at me like she fucking hated me..

Me: You don't think we gonna last?

Peaches: Sure, I mean as long as WE are BOTH loyal and honest, you know no fucking around, no lieng, I'm sure we could.

Me: Yeah baby girl I got you as long as you got me.

I felt bad, I felt scared, she knew, and it was only a matter of time before I lost the love of my life...