Chapter 22

*MikeMike's POV*

Quannie sucked my shit so good, I missed having her around. She knew exactly what to do.

After I ate her out I rocked her to sleep and left her in the guest bedroom.

Peaches would have had a fit if she found us in the bed together. That never happened to us. Never.

I then went in my room and called one of my lil dimes from the hood, I needed some pussy now.

*Stefan's POV*

I just got to Alabama where my kids mama Ashley stay.

I know Peach told me to go straight to the hotel but I had to drop the kids to her crib first cause it would be a lot to take both of them at one time.

When I knocked on the door Ashley sister Stephanie came to the door. She was my dawg.

Stephanie: Stephhhhhh I miss you baby where is my niece and nephew??? And how have you been??

Me: I'm goo-

Ashley: Girl fuck this no good ass nigga

Me: and that my que to go, ion fuck with hurt hoes

Stephanie: aw gosh YALL two need to stop yall know YALL in fucking love!!

Me: naw.

Stephanie: What hotel you staying at???

Me: The Marriott you already know

Stephanie: okay bro imma fuck with you.

*Mitch's POV*

Ever since I lost my jit I don't even wanna go anywhere I've been in the bed for days.

Aaron stopped by and so did Tiff but the only person I think that could make this better is Peaches.

I called her.

Me: Hello

Peaches: Hi Mitch.... What's up? How are you??

Me: I need you please, please come see me.

She took a deep breath.

Peaches: You know what??? You been with my thru hard times I owe it to you, I'm gonna be on my way in 30 minutes.

Me: Thank you I love you so much girl

Peaches: I love you too money Mitch

*Peaches POV*

As soon as I got out the shower the house phone rang.

It was Stefan

Me: Hi baby how is everything??

Stefan: Its going what you up to??

Me: Well me Mike Mike and Quannie were watching movies. I fell asleep they were up and now they sleep and I'm up I think I'm about to bake.

I didn't want to lie but I had to. He would kill me if I told him the truth.

Stefan: Damn you flaw I wanted cookies before I left.

Me: I'm sorry baby I swear when you come back you. An have anything you want

Stefan: Okay baby I'm finna shower Imma call you when I get out I love you.

I left a note on the fridge for Mike and Quannie telling them I would be right back.

*Stefan's POV*

I booked my room at the hotel and the first thing I did was take a shower.

I heard a knock at the door and I already knew who it was.